Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
����

Gazan I don’t know why you let yourself get drawn in Mike is passionate about what he believes and expresses that on this site there is a little bit in some of the things he says and there is also some rubbish but we all can be guilty of that. I think there is absolutely no doubt in the fact that the club cannot afford an academy and a competitive first team with the current finances. The club is not going to increase the attendances at the club for a few reasons the credit squeeze on peoples finances will lead to people staying at home; we are not providing the crowd with exciting competitive football and the towns demographic has changed quite a lot in the last few years and it does not appear that they are being attracted to watching the towns local football team ( I stand to be corrected) so again in the current economic climate I think the clubs philosophy is about survival and I think that is definitely is a wise choice but I am worried that under normal circumstances we definitely need more money into the club.