+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to talk about Quevin...

We need to talk about Quevin...

A few people have asked on here if he's done enough to get his loan renewed past January. For me he definitely has.

He's still young and learning his trade. But he's big, fast and physical. Also he scores goals. Also if the stats on the bbc website are to be believed (link below) he's currently got a goals per minute ratio of 1 every 87 mins, which is better even than Langstaff.

KEEP all the way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    A few people have asked on here if he's done enough to get his loan renewed past January. For me he definitely has.

He's still young and learning his trade. But he's big, fast and physical. Also he scores goals. Also if the stats on the bbc website are to be believed (link below) he's currently got a goals per minute ratio of 1 every 87 mins, which is better even than Langstaff.

KEEP all the way for me.
    Keep for me as well. He does have a tendency to drift in and out of games, but as you say he's still very young and with Luke working with him, who knows.

He's winning me over, not least due to the goal threat he poses. In some games he's looked very raw, like Bambi on Ice, but in other games he has posed a real threat to the opposition, and he seems to be gradually making that transition from 'impact substitute' to a player who can start a game and do a job. If the opportunity is there, I wouldn't be surprised if we extended his loan.

Absolute keeper, he's got huge potential.

Definite keeper for me

Absolutely keep. He is only 21 so has plenty of years ahead of him to grow and develop. The potential is there.

Definitely keep. He’s been poor in his home games but in away games he’s been different gravy. Bit of a wild card, you never really know what he’s going to do.

Not totally convinced, but if we can extend his loan we should. He scores goals, and his unpredictability is mostly an asset.

Definitely keep and sign permanently if possible. At York he not only scored a great goal he absolutely ran the game.
    Something different to what we already have

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast