+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yesterday's results

yesterday's results

In general seemed to go our way and not much damage done ? 2 games in hand on some ( win both !!) and who knows ,, that postponement yesterday could prove to be a benefit in getting some player's back FULLY fit ,

Everything to play for Roma , shame that lot nicked a 95th minute equaliser but none the less a decent day for us .

I thought it was a decent day, Bolton after winning ended up losing plus Derby would have been expected to hang on at Burton & failed , regarding the Wendies & above I really do not take anyrhing from their results, I just think that if we can equal or better the results of the teams directly below us then we will stay on course for a play off place , something none of us thought possible 4 months ago . If we keep on with our decent run of form then we will get nearer the teams above but for now more of the same please .

They're bunching up behind us now. The thundering hooves of the chasing pack get louder.

Only four points separate Barnsley in 4th place from 11th placed Port Vale.

Yet another game on Setdi at ooam to a club in the relegation zone. I think Victor's Burton will be a lot tougher than the others have been recently.

It's a very poor division in all honesty. The top 3 are out there on their own. From 4th darn to mid table thuz nowt between those teams and I don't see much changing come May.

Us having the best defensive record is encouraging and perhaps our catalyst to mounting a play off challenge. At least we're sitting in a favorable position. We'll see what happens, long way to go yet.

January’s transfer window is key to how our season goes!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    To be honest that can be said about most clubs in & around us

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post

True Perky. The eve of each transfer window is when the trepidation kicks in for Barnsley supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    True Perky. The eve of each transfer window is when the trepidation kicks in for Barnsley supporters.
    Armchair supporters like me will see this transfer window as a bit less stressful this season …… When the window closes we will be able to judge the actions of the new board in comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Armchair supporters like me will see this transfer window as a bit less stressful this season …… When the window closes we will be able to judge the actions of the new board in comfort.
    Has tha missed guin to football matches mate?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast