Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
I can see Wycombe going the distance Animal , whilst it looks like the top 3 are stringing the rest out just now ? As Shads mentioned we have to keep our results on the positive side too,
We are going to have a dip at some stage Roma , the five games without a win run with three draws and a couple of defeats thrown in , most teams have that to contend with at some stage .

I'd like to be in a position where we've a bit of insurance points wise to play with going in to the end of February and the whole of March which looks a tough run of fixtures .

Hand on heart I'd like to chase the top three all the way but personally I think all three probably have that bit more than ourselves and the rest of us .

Wycombe aren't going to go away as you say , been there and done it with a very good manager at this level .

That said Roma if it's still in our hands going in to the final game I reckon most of us would take that if offered right now .

Nowts ever been easy with us anytime we've had a successful season and I suspect it isn't going to change this season either .