+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Can’t see much changing 2nd half. Tactics are clearly to deny them space and hit them on the break. I guess it will stay that way until they score.

Who knows, might pay off? But no fun to watch and can’t say I’m a fan. As the Broch says, Glass showed that it’s possible to take a more positive approach (with a weaker team) so why not emulate that?

Not just in this game but in general, we need to stay on our feet instead of looking for cheap fouls or we need to get better at buying them. Especially with this ref.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not just in this game but in general, we need to stay on our feet instead of looking for cheap fouls or we need to get better at buying them. Especially with this ref.
    I would agree Mondo but with some BitB it doesnt matter how ovious the foul is

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    The only positive I can see about todays tactics is at least we aren't pointlessly passing it along the back endlessly wasting time like all modern day fitba until eventually a defender hoofs it out of play. Pysh first half, hopefully we are lulling them into a false sense of security and will get right into them 2nd half....
    No same pysh

The TV audience must be enthralled with the quality of Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    The TV audience must be enthralled with the quality of Scottish football.
    Only another 30 mins for us to hold out for a 0-0 draw

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    McLean really is a piece of Sh1t
    "

Well done Jim. Embarrassment.

Tried to turn us into St Mirren and he has succeeded. Nothing good will ever happen with this prick in charge.

What a ****ing shambles!!
    Remember mwell did much much better vs those cŭnts, Goodwin needs sacked he's a useless ****

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast