+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back Lawn Frost Update

Back Lawn Frost Update

Just had a local ref round to inspect my lawn in Colwick and as of 8.15 p.m. Monday he confirms it is frost free and playable. No frost covers in place or cannabis lamps either.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Just had a local ref round to inspect my lawn in Colwick and as of 8.15 p.m. Monday he confirms it is frost free and playable. No frost covers in place or cannabis lamps either.
    You'll probably wake up tomorrow morning and find a polar bear has crapped on it!

Just had a look at my back paddock (if you'll pardon the expression!) and it's frosty in places with a few patches of rabbit droppings. Playable but will definitely need to clean boots after.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just had a look at my back paddock (if you'll pardon the expression!) and it's frosty in places with a few patches of rabbit droppings. Playable but will definitely need to clean boots after.
    Weather update from Carlton:

On the chilly side but no frost on our playing surface. 95% this game goes ahead

All clear in Mapperley, in fact the piles of dog mess is defrosting nicely

No evidence of Polar Bears, just next doors bloody cat. The only way I see the game being off is if it freezes hard and early this evening.

Is a pitch inspection planned at all? The club seems pretty confident that it'll go ahead.

It's grim up here in North Yorkshire, but that's to be expected.

No pitch inspection planned, slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    No evidence of Polar Bears, just next doors bloody cat. The only way I see the game being off is if it freezes hard and early this evening.
    I don't see why a cat freezing hard and early should stop a football game!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast