+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Goodwin though as the Huns sub 4 players he should do the same with 3 all at once.
    Duk didn't look tired to me at all that was a criminal substitution
    Goodwin failed yet again with his tactics he simply let the Huns back into a game we should have won
    Nobody actually rates him, he is only here because are chairman wanted a cheap replacement for Glass
    You get what you pay for
    Unfortunately Goodwin is as boring as dishwater and pays far to much respect to the weegie clubs telling us the fans to know are place in Scottish football and we need to remember that
    Well Goodwin your nothing in football management terms the soon he goes the better, he has no passion or authority at this club
    He and his sidekick assistant are on a very decent wages at this club for doing simply nothing of note
    And to think at one stage before the Dons subs came on I was confident for the first time in years was looking forward to a Dons victory
    By the way what ever happened to that big American forward on megawatts for us why is he frozen out by are manager
    Was Goodwin that cheap? Remember there was no rigorous prawcess this time, as Cormack pushed the boat out to get his man in. We’re also in the ridiculous position of paying for his management team, who do nothing other than put the cones out & drive Goodwin home after a night on the pish

Hold on for a few minutes and a great three points, but to come away with nothing was as hard to take as the Celtic loss on Saturday. We really did grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

He is not a novice manager in his first season in Scotland, but he is making the mistakes of a manager who doesn't understand the league. Unlike last season it is not the players who are are the problem it is the tactics of the manager that are costing us this season.

I was looking forward to coming on here and say how big a d ick I was for not going last night and missing out on seeing us get a great win, but can't say I feel good about staying at home.

We need to get this season back on track and sharpish.

There are defeats and there are sore ones and last night was a fecking sore one.

Why the **** did he not put on Vinnie, Duncan and Ramirez?

Or at least one of that 3?

Both Ylber and Barron were booked and walking a tightrope with Golem refing.

Schoolboy errors that won't be forgotten for chucking that lead away.

A million ways to ruin your day and then a bit more. Not great in a scum infested workplace. To be fair it was better than I expected but what a way to f ucking rip your heart out and then stomp it to bits before rubbing salt into the gaping hole it once resided. That will be why I am an eternal pessimist. Goodwin and his cunning plan of how he can f uck the Aberdeen fans up for questioning his strategy. C unt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was Goodwin that cheap? Remember there was no rigorous prawcess this time, as Cormack pushed the boat out to get his man in. We’re also in the ridiculous position of paying for his management team, who do nothing other than put the cones out & drive Goodwin home after a night on the pish
    Good to see you're still churning out the manager-bashing Mason. Missed you!

You nailed it those are the precisely the 3 subs I wanted on
    Goodwin does the complete opposite we all know what transpired
    The guy lost another 3 points
    He cannot cope with the responsibility of running are great club
    He has a decent pool of players at his disposal but he is the problem why we are not winning more games
    His tactics just don't work

"Aberdeen defender Hayden Coulson knows lessons have to be learned following his side’s dramatic injury-time collapse against Rangers."
    https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...ainst-rangers/

Yes, but who needs to learn them, Hayden?

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    You nailed it those are the precisely the 3 subs I wanted on
    Goodwin does the complete opposite we all know what transpired
    The guy lost another 3 points
    He cannot cope with the responsibility of running are great club
    He has a decent pool of players at his disposal but he is the problem why we are not winning more games
    His tactics just don't work
    100%^

In/Oot? - In (LOVE a trip tae the deen )
    Furryboots? - Sevco stand
    Pre - Driving from Glesgae
    Post - toon for a scoop
    Prediction - 4-0 the sevco!!

Game was far from as expected but what a thriller. Fair play to the sheep, you certainly raised your game and it was a real Christmas cracker, great wee pre chrimbo sesh after and met some sound sheep in toon for a few scoops . Merry chrimbo, f*** the shelf

Get the **** out of here you plastic hun ****, you’re stinking the place out.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast