+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hearts at home - first game after the break

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think it was a penalty. One of those where if the keeper misses the ball then it's pen bit he didn't.
    I remember saying that Butcher shouldn't have been sent off when he actually got the ball first and was shouted down. How can it work one way but not the other? Ridiculous challenge in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I remember saying that Butcher shouldn't have been sent off when he actually got the ball first and was shouted down. How can it work one way but not the other? Ridiculous challenge in my opinion.
    The Livi player Holt v Hibs got sent off when he got the ball and then nesbitt came in and collided with him and rolled about on the ground

No consistency and refs are still dreadful with or without var

The fact there is mixed opinion even with Arabs means it's always going to be debatable with the referees at the game.

I've just read the the whole Jambo Kickback match thread. There's a minority of level headed guys posting there prepared to say it was a 50/50 with Fletcher and the Shankland pen award was soft. Understandably not one is willing to admit Craig Gordon was reckless.

What struck me most was the level of hate towards our club generally and the fact some of them want Fletcher badly injured when we visit Tynecastle. They're calling us dirty c***s just because we stood up for ourselves physically. They're blaming us for most of the injuries they've had in games at Tannadice - from what I've seen almost all of their injuries were fair challenges or they've injured themselves like Halkett yesterday.

The only thing they seem to agree with us about is that Neilson is a complete knob of a man.

ANY keeper going for that type of 50/50 challenge with BOTH knees raised that high, know they are protecting themselves and it is going to hurt the attacker. Unfortunately (for him) Fletcher also knows he will get hurt more if he pulls out, so he commits 100%
    It's a shame CG was injured so badly, but, he was defo making sure SF wasn't going to score from that chance.

Hope he recovers to play again, 40 is the new 30 for goalkeepers these days.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I've just read the the whole Jambo Kickback match thread. There's a minority of level headed guys posting there prepared to say it was a 50/50 with Fletcher and the Shankland pen award was soft. Understandably not one is willing to admit Craig Gordon was reckless.

What struck me most was the level of hate towards our club generally and the fact some of them want Fletcher badly injured when we visit Tynecastle. They're calling us dirty c***s just because we stood up for ourselves physically. They're blaming us for most of the injuries they've had in games at Tannadice - from what I've seen almost all of their injuries were fair challenges or they've injured themselves like Halkett yesterday.

The only thing they seem to agree with us about is that Neilson is a complete knob of a man.
    Read all the crap aswell them mini huns saying on kickback few saying he better not turn up in February when we go to them . Do these horrible c**** think he's going worry about them and few do agree shankland is a diving p****

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Read all the crap aswell them mini huns saying on kickback few saying he better not turn up in February when we go to them . Do these horrible c**** think he's going worry about them and few do agree shankland is a diving p****
    Shankland went down easily, but it was very naive of Graham. No need to have his arms all over Shankland like he did. Was just asking for trouble.

Yeah, if Behich had stayed on I don't think it would have happened.

Right ok

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)