+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible crewe weekly wages for players

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    That wasn’t my meaning. I was alluding to the notion that Mike seems to see bullying on lots of posts.
    Put it this way. I don't post on any other social media site eg Twitter, Facebook and others and so only this one site actually because I have been a fan of this club almost 70 years now and will be forever so to speak. I don't care or mind if I am the only fan that is against coaching and all that nonsense that takes money away from what the club sipposed to represent and that is the FIRST team and not the academy. Fine if the club sees it that way and many fans do as well. But please charge an appropriate ticket price as per youth football where hardly anyone turns up to see them. I prefer a reserve team of adults as they used to be not kids coming in and not ready for men's football and getting injured etc.

People disagree with others and that's fine as 10000 fans will see things differently but again you have just seen the response from WBW who seems to find every post he disagrees with a problem and that could be he is an employee of the club and that is fine if he tells us. It probaby is normal on some soccer sites. But the managers here, including Dario said they don't post on these forums. I don't know but they should do otherwise they don't know what fans really think and that really is their main role. ie to satisfy the main audience and that is not the academy or the BoD but the fanbase..Hundreds of people read all these posts and yet so few respond.....WHY?

Trying to force people off a site the whole time and using verbal text is a form of bullying but that will never get me leaving this site UNTIL I am ready...The terms and conditions of this site says everyone should be respected without abuse. I recommend some people here, read it..You see, one liners are not part of a discussion but are designed to insult others generally and why they are used. IMO of course.
    Last edited by MikeSB; 21-12-2022 at 08:26 PM.

t the time I started this thread I had spent hours collecting similar data for a project I am working on. Stopped for a snack and to rest the eyes a bit. Thought perhaps the comparison to Vales wages would be interesting and the link to show where the "possible" wages for the Crewe players could be viewed. Would appear I was wrong.

Personally believe the responses to my thread clearly shows the standards of this forum.

Mike you are a nice man and I appreciate it gives you something of interest. but really all you are doing is giving them the opportunity to vent there strange opinions and beliefs.

And a Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks for your research, Lukcour. It is/was an interesting piece of info and worth posting for discussion. However, for some reason, it developed into another clash not a discussion.
    If people have a problem with sources of info, then the best thing is to challenge and, if possible, offer alternative info. It does not need to involve personal remarks.
    I worry that another person's constant presence is poisoning the atmosphere a little. This other person clearly is seeking attention. It's a shame that anyone needs a site like this to gain attention.
    It could be construed that I have just been personal- believe me that is not the intention. I am genuinely concerned that a space for discussion about the Alex may be ruined by another's needs.
    Having said that- Have a happy Christmas EVERYONE. And best wishes to the Alex in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    I really don't know what to say to that outburst....other than to revert to my original position of simply ignoring your rubbish!!
    It was a sad occasion and hope things are OK now but things don't go away so easily. I wish he would post here and seems a long time ago now since he did. I hope he is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Thanks for your research, Lukcour. It is/was an interesting piece of info and worth posting for discussion. However, for some reason, it developed into another clash not a discussion.
    If people have a problem with sources of info, then the best thing is to challenge and, if possible, offer alternative info. It does not need to involve personal remarks.
    I worry that another person's constant presence is poisoning the atmosphere a little. This other person clearly is seeking attention. It's a shame that anyone needs a site like this to gain attention.
    It could be construed that I have just been personal- believe me that is not the intention. I am genuinely concerned that a space for discussion about the Alex may be ruined by another's needs.
    Having said that- Have a happy Christmas EVERYONE. And best wishes to the Alex in the new year.
    Nah, I'm not seeking attention as all my posts well 99% are based on the club and the failings of the club and if that annoys people here. It is THEIR problem not mine. The terms and conditions of this site could allow someone to post the same message 1000 times IF its about football. I would agree with Lukcour that the few people that post here are fixed, no, transfixed in their view there is nothing wrong with the club and the team and they do not have a view on how that can be solved. I keep saying. Cannot some of you read, that you do NOT have to read ANY of my posts but I will keep posting no matter how annoyed you get.....Not ONE mention of the world cup and yet this is a football forum?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    gazan, you have a nerve. You post the majority of the time on here which is your right but you could try and give things a rest now and then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12