+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible crewe weekly wages for players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

possible crewe weekly wages for players

These are figures taken from salary sport. £31,ooo which includes approx £8000 for loan players.

In comparison Port Vale £61,5oo No figures for loan players.

Only reason for checking is doing a project on Premiership and Championship clubs.

You should check it out. amazing how little the weekly wages are for a fair number of our players

It's all the figment of someone's imagination. How on earth do you think they get private detailed information?😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    It's all the figment of someone's imagination. How on earth do you think they get private detailed information?����
    Your one liners are so famous. You really should be proud. Oddly all the online sites are quite similar. And they take up more than one line

Every companies accounts are open to scrutiny by the public/ Could that possibly be how they acquire the information. Or is that a figment of my imagination? You hopefully noticed in the heading I said "possible".

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Every companies accounts are open to scrutiny by the public/ Could that possibly be how they acquire the information. Or is that a figment of my imagination?
    Yes it is I'm afraid. Published accounts do not provide a detailed breakdown of employees wages or salaries. The only information available is a grand total of all the employment costs as one figure.

Yes it is I'm afraid. Published accounts do not provide a detailed breakdown of employees wages or salaries. The only information available is a grand total of all the employment costs as one figure.
    Exactly.
    Have you just been bullied by Lukcour? Better ask Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Exactly.
    Have you just been bullied by Lukcour? Better ask Mike.
    Lol! Did wonder if they were the same person!!

I made a significant contribution to a fund that was set up by a member of your family WBW and can't recall how long ago that was now? 6 years? I don't know but it was discussed on THIS board. I have always had that username even on a previous forum that was run by the club itself. Sadly, even that stopped even though it was very popular forum. I think Lukcour was posting as well I think under a different name. He is a very valuable and loyal supporter of this club and goes to each game which I can't due to health reasons. WBW, stop posting stuff that is nonsense is my advice. I think fans should know what players and non players wages are, so they can see where the money goes and compare it with other clubs. PL players salaries are known and so why not fourth divison and non league. I worked for the Railway all my life and the salary bands were known by everyone.

That wasn’t my meaning. I was alluding to the notion that Mike seems to see bullying on lots of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    That wasn’t my meaning. I was alluding to the notion that Mike seems to see bullying on lots of posts.
    Put it this way. I don't post on any other social media site eg Twitter, Facebook and others and so only this one site actually because I have been a fan of this club almost 70 years now and will be forever so to speak. I don't care or mind if I am the only fan that is against coaching and all that nonsense that takes money away from what the club sipposed to represent and that is the FIRST team and not the academy. Fine if the club sees it that way and many fans do as well. But please charge an appropriate ticket price as per youth football where hardly anyone turns up to see them. I prefer a reserve team of adults as they used to be not kids coming in and not ready for men's football and getting injured etc.

People disagree with others and that's fine as 10000 fans will see things differently but again you have just seen the response from WBW who seems to find every post he disagrees with a problem and that could be he is an employee of the club and that is fine if he tells us. It probaby is normal on some soccer sites. But the managers here, including Dario said they don't post on these forums. I don't know but they should do otherwise they don't know what fans really think and that really is their main role. ie to satisfy the main audience and that is not the academy or the BoD but the fanbase..Hundreds of people read all these posts and yet so few respond.....WHY?

Trying to force people off a site the whole time and using verbal text is a form of bullying but that will never get me leaving this site UNTIL I am ready...The terms and conditions of this site says everyone should be respected without abuse. I recommend some people here, read it..You see, one liners are not part of a discussion but are designed to insult others generally and why they are used. IMO of course.
    Last edited by MikeSB; 21-12-2022 at 08:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast