+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Villa Park expansion go ahead

Villa Park expansion go ahead

The latest plans look great but what want to know is, when does work start? I'm hearing this spring, end of next year, it's going to take 18 months to be build etc, anyone in the know?

https://www.newcivilengineer.com/lat...ning.%E2%80%9D

I didn’t post the link from Birmingham Live it’s a nightmare.

Work commences Spring 2023 and will take allegedly take 18-24 months subject to planning.

The memorial pavers including Dad’s will be affected I haven’t seen any mention of what’s going to happen to them.

I would imagine the pavers will be looked after and placed in a prime position!

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    https://www.newcivilengineer.com/lat...ning.%E2%80%9D

The memorial pavers including Dad’s will be affected I haven’t seen any mention of what’s going to happen to them.
    Rosie, I'm so sorry they haven't explained what is going to happen to the memorial pavers. That's so disrespectful and insensitive. Would it be worth emailing the club? xxx

Yeah, I have a paver, not as sentimtal as Rosies. Twas for my 40th, gulp, 18 years ago.

You are an important part of Villa Park history too, old ma ... umm I mea Exiled. xxx

🙃👍

My Paver is between the Holte and the Trinity, I didn't think that it would be in the way of a 'North Stand rebuild'.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)