+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager suggestions?

New manager suggestions?

If Santa does make an appearance and Goodwin gets the bullet then who would you like to be on the potential list for a new manager?

I would only like to say no one from the current managers in the league for me, none of those have shown anything that I could see as being an improvement over Glass/McInnes/Goodwin.

I'll say the same as I said when we binned McInnes and Glass.
    We need an infrastructural overhaul of the club, unless and until that's effectively undertaken, the managerial role doesn't matter a fu ck.

Scouting/recruitment and youth development all need overhauled.
    We're rotten.

I actually think the scouting/recruitment and youth development have improved this past year, the signings we've made have been an improvement over recent times and there are a fair few youngsters getting on the pitch.

Sadly the management team have been massively inept in getting the best from the squad and the next managerial appointment could be the biggest we've made in a very long time.

What about Glass - we are on virtually the same points tally as this time last year despite our spending frenzy? Conceded far more goals, I’d imagine. That’s progress for you. Thanks again, Jim.

As I've said previously, there is virtually no difference between this team and Glass's in respect of points and goals etc, if anything we dominated most games under Glass and just couldn't find the final pass whereas with Goodwin he seems to be a man striving to get any kind of result, even if that result is only a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    As I've said previously, there is virtually no difference between this team and Glass's in respect of points and goals etc, if anything we dominated most games under Glass and just couldn't find the final pass whereas with Goodwin he seems to be a man striving to get any kind of result, even if that result is only a draw.
    He couldn’t even get a draw on Tuesday evening when we were winning 2-1 four minutes into extra time. He prefers defeats draws, it seems.

Have you noticed a complete lack of anger/emotion at the after match interviews from Goodwin? If anything there's a daft little smile comes on his face from time to time.

Maybe a nervous thing he cant control but sweet lord it pisses me right off, especially after getting thumped 3-1 by St Mirren.

Doesn't matter that cunť fraud cormack will go pathetically cheap again! It would be Jack Ross or some ****e, just fold the club its fkn rotten to the core and has been since 2018.

We need to start looking further afield , what about the Moroccan manager?

Donald Trump! Make Aberdeen Great Again!

Bring back segregation ... build a WALL ... around Glasgow! ... control passage of Weegies! ... He can buy Ibrox and Celtic park and turn them into hotels and golf courses, then go fkn bankrupt and sell them to Russians .... **** VAR, Trump IS the evidence!

In four years time, he will be elected as SPFL chief, whereupon he will demand to see birth certificates to ascertain 'Scaddishness' of other officials (he himself being safe via his Scaddish grandmama ... but will overturn the ruling that allows non scots born players turning out for the national side by similar token).

Next, he will challenge Celtic with regard to signing 'Chaneeez' players (if he has not yet turned their home ground into a 'hotel cum golf emporium).

Meanwhile, he will have offered millions of cash to residents of the Merkland Road area (which they will never see) on condition they fk off so their homes can be demolished and so the Greatest Stadium in The World can be 'redeveloped' into a 120,000 seater venue capable of hosting one of The Don's political rallies as he aims to become the first American UK Prime Minister ... but also big enough to host concerts by Rolling Stones, Michelle Jarre etc.

Questioned on the prospect, Trump commented:

"I love Aberdeen, even more than I love Chainah! I gonna take that ol' stadium an' make summin of it. I hear Stchyoowort Milne is the man Ah need ta tawk to ...

Well lemme tell yu summin Stchyoowort, I god more in ma god-damn wallet than you god in yo bank buddy .... more than you gonna get for sellin houazziz

Forget Glezdinberry, we gonna do Ebzdinberry! Forget Donington, we donna Donsupagain, it's gonna be the greatest stadium venue in the world ever.

As for Aberdeen FC on the pitch?

"You wan' him? You god him. Mezzy? hell, I ged ya 12 Mezzies ... an' if any Mezzy ain' gid enough, I ged ya 12 more.

Asked how a 'Mezzy' might replace a goalkeeper, Trump responded:

"I know a thing aboud soccer, an'I know .. Mezzy is the greatest soccer player in the world ... and I know I can ged alodda Mezzies ... an' i know aloddabat soccer, an' I know any Mezzy who can use hayns as well as feet, is a bedder Mezzy.

"But if I gonna buy in soccer players, I godda let some go a know? You don' come up wi tha prawduct? You're fired!"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast