+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some wonderful person........

Some wonderful person........

decided that Rob Burrow would be an easy target and caused damage to his accesssible van while he was out with family.
    What a society we live in! Merry Christmas!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-64086021

3.00 am this morning I was disturbed from the kip by 3 lunatics trying to get our heavy wooden garden table and chairs over the fence and into a van.

The light from the torch and the sight of me in wellies with a lump hammer in my hand gave them food for second thoughts.

What a f*cking world we live in.

The "Law & Order Party" do not have a f&cking clue about what's going on in this green and unpleasant land of ours.

There are some absolute scumbags in our society..Thing is there are not enough punishments to give them second thoughts on committing these awful deeds.

Somebody that I know who lives in Kent was woken in the night by the sound of louts trying to saw off the catalytic converter on his car. The police turned up three hours later.

Who are these people? Are they British? Are they in the country legally?

Instead of worrying about a woman praying near an abortion clinic, the police should be focusing on protecting the public and their possessions.

On a wider note though, is the fabric of society breaking down? What are the causes?

Ee, when I were a lad we lad in Bacup we had our local nick and bizzies everywhere. Now the nearest nick is Rawtenstall and that is only open 9-5 (or it was last time I checked). Local policing is a thing of the past even though crime is a major concern for the UK public (as per loads of polls over many years). All public sector services are being rundown due to constant budget cuts. I fear it is just a Tory ploy to privatise them.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Ee, when I were a lad we lad in Bacup we had our local nick and bizzies everywhere. Now the nearest nick is Rawtenstall and that is only open 9-5 (or it was last time I checked). Local policing is a thing of the past even though crime is a major concern for the UK public (as per loads of polls over many years). All public sector services are being rundown due to constant budget cuts. I fear it is just a Tory ploy to privatise them.
    I agree, Chris. What I don’t understand is that people in Britain pay a lot of tax, whether it be income tax, council tax, VAT, petrol duty, inheritance tax, NI contributions and so on yet are forced to accept sub-standard services.

Why do people tolerate that?

Can't remember who said it, but he was right, "The only thing not policed in this country is crime."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Can't remember who said it, but he was right, "The only thing not policed in this country is crime."
    The local Bizzies here in Bolton focus their efforts on moving on homeless people in the town centre and actually cuffing and arresting the folks who beg at the town's main traffic lighted junctions. Woman 2 streets away yesterday phoned 999 because she was having the kitchen door bashed in.

No response when the call got diverted to the police. A lad saw it happening out of his bedroom window, scrambled his mates and sorted it.

The "Law & Order Party" my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The local Bizzies here in Bolton focus their efforts on moving on homeless people in the town centre and actually cuffing and arresting the folks who beg at the town's main traffic lighted junctions. Woman 2 streets away yesterday phoned 999 because she was having the kitchen door bashed in.

No response when the call got diverted to the police. A lad saw it happening out of his bedroom window, scrambled his mates and sorted it.

The "Law & Order Party" my arse.
    Do you seriously think the bizzies will lose interest in policing the internet for hate crimes, or stop harassing street urchins, beggars and the homeless, and return to the beat in a crackdown on crime, when we have a Labour government ? Serious question. Do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Do you seriously think the bizzies will lose interest in policing the internet for hate crimes, or stop harassing street urchins, beggars and the homeless, and return to the beat in a crackdown on crime, when we have a Labour government ? Serious question. Do you ?
    If Yvette Cooper becomes Home Secretary I think there might be an outside chance mon ami. Starmer in his role as DPP was not "soft on crime", quite frankly anything would be a better alternative to this current shower of $hite.

Have you actually noticed the Tories have brought this country to a f*cking standstill?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)