+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The signs are there for all to see and most importantly Cormack must see the signs.. With this clown in charge we are without doubt Relegation Fodder,
    Of course we are cormacks been the poison we injested back in 2019. What a terrible time in our history. Its going to be grim for years if this poisonous cancer remains. The useless Goodwin is just a by-product of the maniacal man in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I'm officially giving up we afc there a joke club ran by a narcissistic **** who gives no ****s.
    ... and yet yer still here .... yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ... and yet yer still here .... yawn.
    Fúck I understood you for once there NMN 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Fúck I understood you for once there NMN ��
    Good stuff ... I understand you as well BB ... it's not difficult ... repetition does that to a guy.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 28-12-2022 at 11:14 PM.

7 games since we scored a goal that was not a pen or a shot from outside the box. Nothing happening in the box.

To top it off I hope Jim Goodwin says “we go again” during his after match interview

Thing that worries me aboot JG?

I commented on here some long time ago, after we got a doin' fae St Mirren, regardin' JG's fervour, animation and encouragement fae the touchline .... roarin his team on. By comparison, Deeky Mac was glowerin on, crossed airms, emotionless. My comments suggested that this was a factor pertaining to the outcome..... a major reason why Ah thought JG might be a decent appointment.

Ah noticed the opposite tonight, well, near enough. Deek was mair active in communicatin', shoutin at his Killie team .... prob mair than Ah ever saw him daein as Dons boss.... and whilst JG wisna exactly passive, well, at least by comparison ... he kinda was

Whether it wid hae made a difference? Ah dinna ken .... but fan yer awa fae hame, and yer fans and their songs are outnumbered and drooned oot in the stands, maybe yer boss haein a presence ... biggin up the good bits, shoutin 'Oh for Fk sake' at the howlers, might even things oot a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Thing that worries me aboot JG?

I commented on here some long time ago, after we got a doin' fae St Mirren, regardin' JG's fervour, animation and encouragement fae the touchline .... roarin his team on. By comparison, Deeky Mac was glowerin on, crossed airms, emotionless. My comments suggested that this was a factor pertaining to the outcome..... a major reason why Ah thought JG might be a decent appointment.

Ah noticed the opposite tonight, well, near enough. Deek was mair active in communicatin', shoutin at his Killie team .... prob mair than Ah ever saw him daein as Dons boss.... and whilst JG wisna exactly passive, well, at least by comparison ... he kinda was

Whether it wid hae made a difference? Ah dinna ken .... but fan yer awa fae hame, and yer fans and their songs are outnumbered and drooned oot in the stands, maybe yer boss haein a presence ... biggin up the good bits, shoutin 'Oh for Fk sake' at the howlers, might even things oot a bit.
    I noticed that myself. Also looks like Lee Sharp has been told not to get involved in the Jim Goodwin show. It looks very weird

Just watched the lowlights. Utterly pathetic performance. Defence was a shambles and the score could have been worse. He needs to go back to a more defensive setup as the current 3 at the back is not working and we are leaking goals like you wouldn't believe. And play Milne at centre back as he can be no worse than the muppets who have played there recently. the team are devoid of confidence and no wonder after the disastrous run we are on. It is up to Goodwin to change the mindset. That is what managers get paid for. If he can't do it he has to go. Slagging the players off in front of the press is not the answer. County is a massive game now. Lose that and we are in a relegation dogfight. Over to you Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    Just watched the lowlights. Utterly pathetic performance. Defence was a shambles and the score could have been worse. He needs to go back to a more defensive setup as the current 3 at the back is not working and we are leaking goals like you wouldn't believe. And play Milne at centre back as he can be no worse than the muppets who have played there recently. the team are devoid of confidence and no wonder after the disastrous run we are on. It is up to Goodwin to change the mindset. That is what managers get paid for. If he can't do it he has to go. Slagging the players off in front of the press is not the answer. County is a massive game now. Lose that and we are in a relegation dogfight. Over to you Jim.
    The cunť showed last season he can't change the mentality, same as last season he threw the players under the bus' he'll have lost most of the dressing room. He's a useless cunť end off!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast