+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It used to be a pretty good place to visit, especially when the club pulled its own chat forum once when the libellous stuff started. Once StandFreeEd left, and left the moderator place unfilled, the dip in standards saw a mass exodus of many decent fans who were interesting, informed, and humorous. Now it’s dull and predictable with a few attention-seekers being utter pains in the @rse in their attempts to be controversial.

I look in infrequently nowadays, post hardly at all compared with before, and prefer to leave the studiedly-cool children to it. W@nkers.
    At the risk of starting a rammy ..Would it be fair to say Snobbery has always existed on this board ?

Knobbery, I think.

Knobbery, I think.
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    At the risk of starting a rammy ..Would it be fair to say Snobbery has always existed on this board ?
    There was certainly cliques before, but I always found it decent. My recollection was folk drifted away from here due to the technical issues on the site which made it impossible to log in on mobiles and other devices and wasn't made any better when the site was updated around 2016 using software that was still at least 10 years out of date and possibly made a lot of issues worse. That and more platforms available such as Twitter where many old posters are to be found under the same user names as on here.

I have no evidence on any fall-out between the manager and Jonny. In fact, did the former not say in pre-season that our 17 was the hardest trainer in the squad, was a source of inspiration to the youngsters he coaches as he moves towards that as a post-playing career, and that he’d no hesitation in ensuring that there was a contract on the table for him as long as he stayed fit and injury-free?
    The most ghastly of the errors against the Zombie Dead**** Creditor-abusing hun tribute act was not letting Jonny run at the panicking filth ****ers, as Duk had been doing, once the sub was made.
    I do hope you're right. Problem when any team are in a bad run is the amount of shyte banded about by those "in the know".

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011