+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Game Wednesday for anyone interested. Regardless of how big a tool our manager may or may not be and how shyte some of our players are, it is still oor team and surely we still all want to see us to win.

Don't do much away games and tomorrow is no exception, but I hope all travelling Dandies get a good day out and see a win to get us back on track.

1-2 - Ramirez and Miovski.

COYR

I really don't have a good feeling about this one.
    Hopefully I'm wrong........

After suffering through the last 3 shambolic performances I really can't see us coming away with 3 points from this one. Going to head down early and get a few beers before this one.

Cantwin's last game if we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I think I am right in saying we haven't lose a league game away to Kilmarnock since 2011

Nah, 2 more (league) after this. Lose to Killie, Ross County and St Perth then that's it. 7 points minimum from those 3 for (the knee jerk) me. End of season for my more normal happy clapper, glass half full self

Anyway, 1-3 tomorrow. Miovski 2 and one for the scouse kid.

I'm leaving the country again tomorrow, so get back to winning ways and I'm definitely convinced this downturn is my doing and not Goodwin's

Good chance we won't get beat tomorrow. Wednesday on the other hand is a bit more unlikely. Fingers crossed though.

If we lose this match he shouldn’t get the chance of spending more cash in January. The idiots who hired him should have their positions at the club looked at also. McInnes left by getting sacked (quite rightly) but it has been truly pathetic since then. Cormack, Gunn and Goodwin should all be removed from office. Cormack is the guy with the funds and admittedly he will be harder to remove but the other two should be kicked right out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Good chance we won't get beat tomorrow. Wednesday on the other hand is a bit more unlikely. Fingers crossed though.
    Funny thing about time is that if you wait long enough Wednesday will eventually be tomorrow......or I'm just a bit stupid.

Still 1-3

Rama Duk Coulson out. But silver lining is Stewarts out fir 2 games. Killie win.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast