+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ross County ‘Must Win’

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    No sure how this works but on the EBC player ratings Liam Smith gets player of the match with 7.39 out of 10 and Charlie Mulgrew is rated our worst player with 2.35 out of 10 !!!.
    I saw that too.

The ratings are complete madness - must be Sevco infiltrators

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Good fighting performance last night. Crowd was awesome. Defence still needs work. Must be the slowest in the premiership. Every time they tried to put the ball behind them I thought this is it. Harkes played well as did sibbald and mcmann. Fletcher was outstanding and could have had a couple. Next up the fermers.🧡🖤
    I actually thought it was a good performance. Ross Co had a few chances but felt confident after the opening goal - that was crucial.

Credit to Middleton who looks a quality player. Fletcher has still got it and unfortunate he did not score in first half whilst we were well on top.

Sibbald is brilliant. Fitness permitting he should always play. Harkes had one of his better matches and Levitt as usual was very good.

The defence managed a clean sheet and no shots against but there were scary moments. Graham is maybe a bit slow and he needs to work on that.

Overall - must win and we did win

Hi folks sorry o/t but can someone please remind me again how to private message on this board 🤔. Thanks in advance..👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    Hi folks sorry o/t but can someone please remind me again how to private message on this board ��. Thanks in advance..��
    Go to the toolbar at the top of the page and click notifications, then click inbox. You should find send a new message on the left hand column. I'm no expert but I think that should do you

Actually it's easier to just click on the username you wish to message and it will give you the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Go to the toolbar at the top of the page and click notifications, then click inbox. You should find send a new message on the left hand column. I'm no expert but I think that should do you

Actually it's easier to just click on the username you wish to message and it will give you the option.
    Cheers ADS, I'm maybe being thick coz I tried that but didn't give me the option to message. The 4 dots allowed me in to compose a message but I don't know the address to send it to 😕

I seem to have cracked it, cheers 👍

No worries bud

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    No worries bud
    I've got worries mate,a photie O a wullie has just turned up in my PM box.

At least you know its not from me mate, I'm still flummoxed by emojjis

I am so glad you didn't say "a wullie has been insertid' in meh inbox"

"Look out behind you...."

Och.......... it's panto time, let iz aff we that ane....
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 29-12-2022 at 07:08 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)