+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ross County ‘Must Win’

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    You probably wont agree, but i thought Harkes played quite well tonight!

Delighted Sibbald got his goal, but i did ask WTF Watt was up to in the run up to that. Think McMann, Smith, Graham and Middleton played well and Fletcher was outstanding!

I wasn't at the game as now away abroad for Hogmanay so only seen the 1st 15 mins then the game stopped playing on the stick for some reason.

Glad he had a better than usual game last night and what a massive win 👍

They got lucky on occasion and so did we. The goal that was chopped off wasn't lucky for us, the guy was offside. If they'd got it (so pre-VAR) it would have been them that were lucky.

It was great to keep a clean sheet. Can't believe Mulgrew got man of the match as I thought he was rusty. He'll get better though, first game for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I wasn't at the game as now away abroad for Hogmanay so only seen the 1st 15 mins then the game stopped playing on the stick for some reason.

Glad he had a better than usual game last night and what a massive win 👍
    You must have tax exile status by now? 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Did I imagine it or did dour Dave on commentary call Mulgrew 'big s..e..x..y' twice?!
    As per the song when he scores, yes.

Massive three points last night. Not the greatest Utd performance I've ever seen, but winning breeds confidence and hopefully we can build on that going into Mondays game.

It should be mentioned, what a great turnout by Utd fans. Both the ET & GF stands sold out. Singing section also created a bit of noise. Hopefully that continues instead of fizzing out like previous efforts.

Job done. 🧡🖤

A much needed win, wasnt pretty though

defensively not great, Graham was a bombscare. Mulgrew as mentioned looked rusty, McMann was f ucked later on, dunno why fox didn't change that.

midfield much much better, special mention to Harkes, as whitfield wanted this was the 'one good game in ten'

Fletcher outstanding

that wee prick that was sent aff should have been booked in first half, incredible amount of fouls.

Ross county are sh1te, as are motherwell, sheep, killie, hibs and fermers, jambos arent great either. livi and St Mirren are decent this season but thats aboot it, we should be ok to survive and this is the first time this season i've said this

Jan window is huge though still need another keeper, a CB, DM, and ST

we rode our luck at times but things do look more positive, another big test at the fermers next

Good fighting performance last night. Crowd was awesome. Defence still needs work. Must be the slowest in the premiership. Every time they tried to put the ball behind them I thought this is it. Harkes played well as did sibbald and mcmann. Fletcher was outstanding and could have had a couple. Next up the fermers.🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    As per the song when he scores, yes.
    Yeah I know where it's from mate, just seemed a tad out of character for the dullest man in Christendom...

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Did I imagine it or did dour Dave on commentary call Mulgrew 'big s..e..x..y' twice?!
    Good on him.

He’s mate with Ronnie from dode fox who also is a big Mulgrew fan and uses the nickname 👍🏻

Welcome back Big S..y !

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)