+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer news

Transfer news

I have seen we are rumoured to be interested in signing striker Rob Apter on loan from Blackpool, I do hope we are NOT interested in this player he is 1 million percent NOT the kind of player we need in January we have enough of are own kids who are either no good or are a million miles away from league quality we don’t need somebody else’s !!!!!! Messrs Grant and Bell think again if he is on your radar please delete and move on we need Experienced quality.

Yep , I agree. Is Erik Haaland available?

Injured yesterday playing for S****horpe United in the National League. Their supporters are desperate for him to stay apparently but Blackpool want him to step up a level. Plays mainly on the wing.

After likely to be out for 4 weeks!!!

Apter

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    I have seen we are rumoured to be interested in signing striker Rob Apter on loan from Blackpool, I do hope we are NOT interested in this player he is 1 million percent NOT the kind of player we need in January we have enough of are own kids who are either no good or are a million miles away from league quality we don’t need somebody else’s !!!!!! Messrs Grant and Bell think again if he is on your radar please delete and move on we need Experienced quality.

I see we missed out on somebody else’s kid at the weekend when he decided to do a u turn and go elsewhere, why are we looking for kids we are awash with them at this club it’s proven experience we need.

We must be confident of this attacking midfielder on loan, the Chairman has added his comment to the Twitter thread.
    Any ideas who?

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    We must be confident of this attacking midfielder on loan, the Chairman has added his comment to the Twitter thread.
    Any ideas who?
    Sorry, looks like a parody account.

Very positive press on Monday on the official website and sounded like some imminent business to be done, but now silence. Is there anybody on here seen or heard of any possible activity?

And then I see that we have just signed a loan goalkeeper from Brighton. Looks like Booth will be out on loan again but Nantwich have already replaced him unfortunately.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast