+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: £20 loan secured against our ground

£20 loan secured against our ground

Catastrophic news and proof once and for all that Lai hasn’t a pot in which to p I s s.

A harrowing day for all of us who hold this club so dear.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Catastrophic news and proof once and for all that Lai hasn’t a pot in which to p I s s.

A harrowing day for all of us who hold this club so dear.
    It appears that way, otherwise why take out the loan? As I've said before, we have got to get rid of this odious little man as he couldn't give two stuffs about us as a football club. The problem is how?

Why do we need a loan? Last year we were in profit. Lai is going to pay his £5m in days or so we are told. Is Corberán going to be given a war chest for the January window - doubt that. So what do we need the money for? Don’t make sense to me in a season we still get parachute money.

Question must be how much money Lai is secretly siphoning off. How this guy was deemed fit and proper to own a club like the Albion is beyond me. FA totally silent again.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the loan will only be seen on the purposes of the football club” … say that f****** Ken. If you believe that ….you will believe anything ….

Quote......
    "It is understood that although it is secured against the club's assets, the club would not consider any sale of the ground or training complex unless it was the ultimate last resort. Instead, player sales would be made first."
    This could turn out to be very bad news IF we don't get the repaid £5m owed.

If we do get it, this loan isn't too bad.
    Interest rates are heading higher this year so it may not be too detrimental to the club's health....🙏🙏

He owes us £11.5m.

This is deeply concerning news.

I recall not so long ago Peace claiming that we operated financially on the basis that the club could play in front of an empty Hawthorns for three years. Those days seem a distant memory, and even so, were we being fed a load of s**t?

This loan smacks of ‘stick or twist’, no mention of any interest rate either, gambling with our future, and our past if you factor in our stadium should worst come to the worst, just look at Coventry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    This is deeply concerning news.

I recall not so long ago Peace claiming that we operated financially on the basis that the club could play in front of an empty Hawthorns for three years. Those days seem a distant memory, and even so, were we being fed a load of s**t?

This loan smacks of ‘stick or twist’, no mention of any interest rate either, gambling with our future, and our past if you factor in our stadium should worst come to the worst, just look at Coventry.
    I think I read about 11% coupon on that loan...

F uckin Chinese scumbag! We are heading for administration and can honestly see it coming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)