+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuffey Recalled

Prob more to do with style of play millertime. Arsenal won't want a forward player going out on loan to play as a defender.. no benifit to him or his club

Now he's gone can I say Brooke is a girl's name?

Pretty good winger though.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Prob more to do with style of play millertime. Arsenal won't want a forward player going out on loan to play as a defender.. no benifit to him or his club
    They will want him to play for the best team he possibly can. Simple as that.

Academy player no more please.

BNC was one of a few that came over to applaud us at Millwall.
    Good luck to him at Coventry apart from when they play us.
    Player of similar calibre or better if possible. Any players leaving are replaceable. (fingers crossed)

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Best thing that could have happened for us. He's not what we need
    ????? Not what we need? He was a breath of fresh air when he first came to us. Electric pace, exciting and could cross a ball.

Simply disappeared since Warne left, I wonder why this has happened? This young lad, yes young lad at 18 years of age will go a very long way in the game if he keeps level headed and focuses on his game. For me, I think he's a future Senior England international. Time will tell.

Thank you BNC in your career wherever it takes you and thank you for your efforts while with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ????? Not what we need? He was a breath of fresh air when he first came to us. Electric pace, exciting and could cross a ball.

Simply disappeared since Warne left, I wonder why this has happened? This young lad, yes young lad at 18 years of age will go a very long way in the game if he keeps level headed and focuses on his game. For me, I think he's a future Senior England international. Time will tell.

Thank you BNC in your career wherever it takes you and thank you for your efforts while with us.
    The first 2 games he played he was shocking so not really that breath of fresh air when he first came. Btw I think your confusing my opinion on what the club needs for his ability as a player. If you go back a few seasons to when warne played 451 in the championship he would have been the perfect player and prob a star player. When were fighting at the wrong end of the league and the manager plates 352 cuffy is not a player we need.

The problem was always how you accommodate Ogbene and Cuffy in the same team

One of them had to be the square peg and play out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The problem was always how you accommodate Ogbene and Cuffy in the same team

One of them had to be the square peg and play out of position.
    From what I saw at the Stoke game, Ogbene has taken 'play it on the ground' far too literally. Someone should tell him it means the ball not him!

At one point after he'd claimed a foul and the crowd were chanting "You don't know what you're doing!" I swear they meant him and not the ref

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Brin lotto it's on for tomorrow 17 lines as usual! BNC was a fairweather academy player same as Izzy Brown. MT no more please same!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast