+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCM Radar - Players you would like to see Notts sign

Think Jamie Pollock played for us at some point didnt he?

Vinny Arkins, Jesus.

Edit: scrap that, no he didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Mullin and Palmer as back ups for the bench in case Mitchell gets injured.
    😂😂

Seriously I think we will be stuck with him unless a lower league club wants him

[QUOTE=Notts78;40189115]In a recent interview Williams stated he is delighted with Slocombe. He empathised with his gaff at Oldham. I don’t think we are in the market for a replacement.

Not saying he needs replacing by any means but we do need credible competition/backup

[QUOTE=bule1;40189131]
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    In a recent interview Williams stated he is delighted with Slocombe. He empathised with his gaff at Oldham. I don’t think we are in the market for a replacement.

Not saying he needs replacing by any means but we do need credible competition/backup
    It’s a waste of money. Williams likes Slocombe. Slocombe tries to play the way that’s being asked. I don’t think that spending money on a keeper that will simply train and sit in the stands is worth it. Brooke’s will now hopefully get a chance in the FA Trophy.

I tell you who is having a cracking season a lad from Macclesfield called James Berry, 23 years old he must surely be on the football radar after what he’s done so far this season.
    Scored 2 consecutive hat-tricks in the last 2 games there top scorer this season again with 24 in all competitions ( 17 in the league )

[QUOTE=bule1;40189131]
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    In a recent interview Williams stated he is delighted with Slocombe. He empathised with his gaff at Oldham. I don’t think we are in the market for a replacement.

I think it’s worth noting over the 3 and half years in this league the club hasn’t proactively brought in permanent replacements for only Brindley and Slocombe, probably put Wooton on that list, says something of what the club thinks and the 3 managers.

I wonder if playing one game at LWB with all the extra running that entails, caused Cameron to feel tightness in his hamstring, as he struggled with that last season. If LW doesn't fancy Taylor, we definitely need cover for Chicksen unless TAR can fill in. I think Chicksen's stock (nearly a great pun) has risen above where it should be on the back of his goal tally. It would be great to have someone on that side with pace and that could put a good ball in. Taylor could be that man if he was more consistent.

At the minute I would only think of bringing in a replacement for Castro(if he goes back) if LW doesn’t think a fit Vinny could replace him either way would have Vinny and Taylor back for the Trophy game and then make a decision about them staying or back out on loan.
    If Langstaff or Scott went at the end of the season I would look at McShane from Dorking or Josh Umberah from Hartlepool(used to be Woking)

Jason Cowley, Stourbridge. Best I've seen at Non League level since Lee Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Think Jamie Pollock played for us at some point didnt he?

Vinny Arkins, Jesus.

Edit: scrap that, no he didn’t.
    I liked vinny...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast