+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Chelsea Rent Boys."

"Chelsea Rent Boys."

The FA have jumped on their high horse to condemn City fans...

The Football Association, meanwhile, has condemned the chants of “Chelsea rent boys” from some Manchester City fans during the game.

An FA spokesperson said: “We strongly condemn the use of the term ‘rent boy’ and we are determined to drive it out of our game. We continue to work closely with the Crown Prosecution Service, as well as the UK Football Policing Unit, in relation to the use of this term. Part of our work in this area has been to provide the relevant authorities with impact statements from LGBTQ+ supporters, detailing how chants of this nature affects their experience and feeling of inclusion at football matches, so that a clearer stance and understanding on the chant can be established.

“We stand firmly against all forms of discrimination and we are striving to ensure our game is a safe environment for all, which truly embraces diversity and challenges hateful conduct both on and off the pitch.”

A pity these same bigoted hypocrites did not condemn Qatar and their attitude towards "Rent boys".

So what should we call those who used to be called 'rent boys', but can't any more. Is there an acceptable term for male prostitutes ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    So what should we call those who used to be called 'rent boys', but can't any more. Is there an acceptable term for male prostitutes ?
    What does "Hole for Hire" sound like?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Always used to use "gigolo" on my business cards.
    Obviously retired now. It's a young man's game, but I do like to keep my hand in.

Burglaries, thefts, rapes, murders - police not interested.

Hurt somebody’s feelings and the whole constabulary descends! Utter madness. At my uni, back in the 70’s the gay society called itself “B*ggersoc”. People had a sense of humour in those days.

What are the police going to do about the chant “the referee’s a w*anker”. Interview onanists as they enter the ground to see if they are affected by it? And that’s before they get to anyone born out of wedlock!

I am always surprised how Tottenham fans get away with signing 'Yid Army'.... If an opposint fan uttered the word 'Yid' they would be expelled and probably banned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    Always used to use "gigolo" on my business cards.
    Obviously retired now. It's a young man's game, but I do like to keep my hand in.
    Why not "Notlob" ..?.👌

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    I am always surprised how Tottenham fans get away with signing 'Yid Army'.... If an opposint fan uttered the word 'Yid' they would be expelled and probably banned for life.
    They are trying to stop that too.

It's a good job Jeremy Corbyn supports Arsenal then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's a good job Jeremy Corbyn supports Arsenal then.
    Corbyn is a typical glory hunter who took to supporting Wolves as a boy - when Wolves were successful of course - and dumped them for Arsenal when he moved to London. As for Chelsea they look set to lose that “rent boy” tag under miserly new owner Todd Boehly. The Blues wil soon just be slipping into the bottom places unless he’s prepared to get his cheque book out in the summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)