+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chessie Tickets

Unhappy Chessie Tickets

Bugger....just contacted the ticket office and been told all sold out for Chesterfield...was hoping to get mine before the game to
    morrow night!
    Anyone that finds that they have a spare ticket nearer the day would be grateful of 1st refusal??

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Bugger....just contacted the ticket office and been told all sold out for Chesterfield...was hoping to get mine before the game to
    morrow night!
    Anyone that finds that they have a spare ticket nearer the day would be grateful of 1st refusal??
    Maybe they'll make more available? Need a couple myself, see you live in county town, Steve by any chance?

Balls! That was my job for today. Need three! Fingers crossed that more get released 🤞🤞

Notts County FC
    @Official_NCFC
    ·
    40m
    We have sold out our total allocation of 1,804 tickets for our trip to Chesterfield. Thank you for your brilliant support! ��

BT sports it is then

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Maybe they'll make more available? Need a couple myself, see you live in county town, Steve by any chance?
    When I spoke to the girl in the office she said that she didn't think there would be anymore released....nearer than Meadow Lane for me so I'm a little bit more than pi**ed off that I was slow to get tickets....next step is that a mate of a mate is a Chessie fan and,depending on where he sits,try to get a seat in enemy territory!!
    Sorry,not Steve....Andy!!

I can't work this out. According to the official site we've sold out, but I just went to the on line ticket sales 11.30am (Just to give it a go ) and got two???
    I also paid for them to be posted so hopefully unless somebody's cocked up I'll see you in Chessie..

Quote Originally Posted by ALPIECINO View Post
    I can't work this out. According to the official site we've sold out, but I just went to the on line ticket sales 11.30am (Just to give it a go ) and got two???
    I also paid for them to be posted so hopefully unless somebody's cocked up I'll see you in Chessie..
    Something weird going on….I just got a ticket which had no assigned block or row. Just seat number 1554! Decided not to bother, seems a bit odd, I’ll watch in the warm at home…our record at the cheats is shocking.

Looks like the odd single ticket being returned/cancelled/failed transaction. If you try and select 2 together, it says none available but you can buy 1.

That 1554, Tsanho is just the issue number, so whoever bought that ticket hasn't completed. It's now showing 1665 or sommat.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Something weird going on….I just got a ticket which had no assigned block or row. Just seat number 1554! Decided not to bother, seems a bit odd, I’ll watch in the warm at home…our record at the cheats is shocking.
    Yep.. My printout just says "Area Seating Seat 1699 and 1700". Hopefully when the tickets arrive there'll be more info otherwise SNAFU..
    For non military personnel that Situation Normal, All F*cked Up !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast