+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Rufc official signings

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Expecting a player in today.

Charlie McNeil from Manchester United, said to be having a medical today, to come in on loan. [Hopefully]

Looks like some of the other players associated with the Millers, were above our wage structure.
    Other one didn’t turn up apparently 🤷* let’s hope this one decides to sign

Charlie McNeil from Manchester United, said to be having a medical today, to come in on loan. [Hopefully]

Looks like some of the other players associated with the Millers, were above our wage structure.
    So are we saying that the Jason Hugill deal is off?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So are we saying that the Jason Hugill deal is off?
    Don't know about Hugill, sounds like a lot of clubs in for him, who have a better wage structure,
    but anything could happen.

Tarique Fosu seems to be on his way, according to some.On loan at Stoke but not performing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Tarique Fosu seems to be on his way, according to some.On loan at Stoke but not performing very well.
    I've heard that too, left winger. Always impressed me whenever I saw him play for Oxford and Brentford.

Yes heard same, be a good addition hopefully

O

Surprising then that a Man U player is within our wage structure, unless Man U are helping out with a percentage ?

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    TBF I noticed it was an 'I' but as Gru was responding to a Cayton's msg about getting £2m for Cheio and Barlaser, then I knew it was meant as a 1. I just didn't see the point in being a c8ck in pointing it out as some do.

Its lkie typoglycemia, wehn you can sitll read the wrdos in a seantnce even tohguh the leettrs are mxied up, as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteetr are sitll in the same plcae. Thoguh smoe feel the need to pnoit it out eevn touhgh they konw waht tehy manet.
    There you go then. I read it as a I uet you felt the need to post and accusing people of being a cok
    If ihad realised it was ment to be 1 then I would have replied with what I did.

Topsy your a T. It. Bast ard. Cu n7

Sht predictive text or my fat fingers. It should have said total best forum contributer

One post from the stoke site

Was told today that he's unlikely to play for us again, the reason being is the terms of his loan deal, we are currently paying almost 45% of his wages and if he makes any more appearances it will double to almost 90%, Stoke are contractually obliged to name him in the matchday squad if he's fit.

I can't confirm if this is 100% accurate but I have no reason to doubt the person who told me. It does explain why he's not getting any game time.

Who the **** agrees to these deals?

Gouranga. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    O

Surprising then that a Man U player is within our wage structure, unless Man U are helping out with a percentage ?
    He's only 19 with one first team sub appearance, basically just an u21/u23 player, so I doubt he's on big money yet, even at Man United. If we could afford a young Arsenal player like Norton-Cuffy then one from Man United shouldn't be out of the question.

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast