+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full match highlights

Full match highlights

Hi
    Is there anywhere or has anyone got full match replay from Tuesday night v Boreham Wood?
    There’s something I really need to check
    If anyone has access to this they could check something for me please, or direct me to where I can watch it myself
    Thanks so much

Usually full replays are on the National League website, there are some Notts games on there now, but for some reason Tuesday's isn't. Might be only available after so many days. Aldershot, Oldham, Gateshead are available. Might be worth checking back see if it appears, you'll have to register tho before you can check.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Usually full replays are on the National League website, there are some Notts games on there now, but for some reason Tuesday's isn't. Might be only available after so many days. Aldershot, Oldham, Gateshead are available. Might be worth checking back see if it appears, you'll have to register tho before you can check.
    Thanks so much
    Appreciated

Hi mate could you send me a link to where? Plz
    I can’t find it for look
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by paulharding View Post
    Hi
    Is there anywhere or has anyone got full match replay from Tuesday night v Boreham Wood?
    There’s something I really need to check
    If anyone has access to this they could check something for me please, or direct me to where I can watch it myself
    Thanks so much
    Are you sure you really want to watch this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Are you sure you really want to watch this game?
    Not really big there’s something I want to see and I will have to watch the whole game again unfortunately
    Thanks Bob

I could be wrong, but don't you have to pay for the match in the first place in order to get a full replay on there? It's just that I clicked on the link and the BW game didn't come up (I didn't buy it because I was there), but I can watch the Aldershot win in full because I did buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I could be wrong, but don't you have to pay for the match in the first place in order to get a full replay on there? It's just that I clicked on the link and the BW game didn't come up (I didn't buy it because I was there), but I can watch the Aldershot win in full because I did buy it.
    That's a good point Elite, hadn't thought of that, i did purchase the 3 games I can re watch

That's a good point Elite, hadn't thought of that, i did purchase the 3 games I can re watch
    Yes that is definitely how it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast