+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Loved the way he sprinted the length of the field to join in the goal celebrations.
    He had heard that Brin had left his pie

Don't know where that came from but I'm glad it did. Some great performances as many have said. Would just add a word about Lee Peltier who often comes in for some stick. According to Sky stats he had more touches and better pass accuracy that anyone else on our side today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He did

The Wiles reports are also few and far between, how is his recovery going?
    It’s going to be slow but I read somewhere he’s been to Roundwood which can only be good to keep in contact and not staying home getting depressed. Ah just remembered where I saw it, woody’s column in Tiser. Woody also said he’s been talking to Ben every day. Such an important factor which hopefully may make him re-sign when he’s fit again.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Read 1st Blackburn thread my side included Odoffin like I said cause Lindsay not been on his game. If not Harding Kioso at right back. Peltier no can't get forward Chieo tracked back covering him all the game. Great performance more to come when they are more up to speed from Morrison & Leo.
    You said Odoffin wasnt any good last season, and this, and Lindsay hasnt been playing have you got amnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    You said Odoffin wasnt any good last season, and this, and Lindsay hasnt been playing have you got amnesia.

Odoffin played one good game abit back then poorly after. Let's see if he can show some consistency after today.

Leeds fan in peace - hear Hjelde had a good game for you today - he is a brilliant prospect but Jesse clueless Marsch can’t spot talent at all/

Hope he goes well for you for the rest of the season.

Deleted.
    Last edited by great_fire; 14-01-2023 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Leeds fan in peace - hear Hjelde had a good game for you today - he is a brilliant prospect but Jesse clueless Marsch can’t spot talent at all/

Hope he goes well for you for the rest of the season.
    Hjelde had a great game today and hopefully will get even better with more game time, early days but that was a very impressive debut. UTM

Good luck for the rest of the season

And ditto to yourselves also

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast