+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston away

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tinpot Cup

Livingston v Dundee

Venue to be arranged
    heard its 30th of February GB

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    heard its 30th of February GB
    My old work mate is a Livi fan and lives 10 minutes away from the ground. Said the temperature when ref did the inspection was NO LOWER than the original inspection at back of 3.

If this involved either of the arse cheeks no way would this scenario been allowed

No sure if this is correct but on one of the replies on Livi's official an Arab said Liam Fox was there at the 3PM inspection and said the pitch was unplayable.

Here is our official,FN carnage.......

https://twitter.com/dundeeunitedfc/s...all%2F64214642

A wee tin pot club who don’t need to consider fans coz they’ve got phukk all.

7 miles out from the ground to be told the games off is a phukkin joke. Absolutely no regard for us travelling supporters, if at 3pm they thought another inspection was needed all they had to do was look at the weather predictions for late evening, see the temps were gonna plummet and realise there was no danger this game would be on, but naw, let’s wait until every supporter is on the way and then call it off.

Sh*te club and a sh*te plastic pitch which has no place in any top tier fitba league.

Remember when our governing bodies deemed it fit to dish out 3-0 victories for covid postponements? Although theat was later overturned, the same punishment should be handed down to clubs who take advantage of these shyte pitches that don't even do what it says on the tin.

Utd lodging a complaint with the SPFL and SFA with regards tonight's decison - timing, decision-making process, costs and huge inconvenience to travelling Arabs to be the basis of the complaint.

Liam Fox - “The inspection was at 3pm because we had serious concerns, and I was here personally,” said Fox. “I still had those very strong concerns at 3pm.
    That adds to the frustration because if you just looked at the temperature forecast for tonight, it was only going to go one way. However, the fourth official deemed the pitch playable.
    I’m not a weatherman, I’m not an expert on this stuff — but I’m hugely disappointed we have got to this point just an hour-and-a-bit before kick-off.
    We turn up tonight — looking forward to the game, we’ve done our preparation — and very, very quickly it’s blatantly obvious that the pitch wasn’t playable.”

Total joke to be down there and find out game off a matter of a few hours after deemed playable in current weather conditions.

All weather surface my arse!

Absolute effing disgrace this.

This kind of s,hite has been going on for decades, every winter, same old ridiculous, late, call offs. This is one of the worst ever though.

They really do not give a s.hit about travelling fans. Doncaster needs to finally GTF , and these joke pitches binned. “SPFL” are a complete farce.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)