+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston away

At least that has stopped the slide. Could be a very important point come end of the season. Another defeat would have been a psychological disaster.

No excuse for that pathetic first half though, not good enough and 1 point does **** all for us, still going down imo.

Big calls made before and during game.
    A point we didn't deserve after first half. Could be a very important result

Better second half but struggle to see how we'll win many more games this season.

Defence looked better after Freeman went off but we don't get on the ball enough in midfield and create very few chances.

Hope I'm wrong and the manager can sort things out on the training ground during the break we have.

A massive point. Decent 2nd half. Good game management by Goodwin. He has 10 days to get his ideas into the players now. Come on. 🧡🖤

Came back from behind and improve in second half to earn a point.

Ground that out and would not have done it under fox imo.

A better spirit and something to build on for St Mirren

Disgraceful first half . But Goodwin managed to change things and much improved second.

I still have hope.

It’s the hope that kills though.

‘Mon United.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Came back from behind and improve in second half to earn a point.

Ground that out and would not have done it under fox imo.

A better spirit and something to build on for St Mirren
    Definitely better second half but anything would have been an improvement on the first 45. Better choices in some situations and we could have nicked a win. Fotheringham definitely an improvement and that was a bad miss by Sadat though I thought the defender got a touch on the ball which may have altered the direction of the ball, still should have scored.
    Don’t like to go on about the goalie, wouldn’t have blamed for any of the goals lost on Saturday, but how did get the ball past him when Nouble was on the goal line and Birighitti covering the near post?

I hope that Goodwin has used the last 2 games to see who he has at his disposal for the run in.

I dont think Sadat should be considered as a starter again as i dont see a footballer in there at all. One of my favourites is Freeman, but he should not start again this season unless the coaches can tease out the player we dont see often enough.

The main problem though is the squad that has been left behind and i have that growing feeling that we are doomed!

Something started aff sh*t. Something got changed, and ended up, a wee bit better. I still think we are fcuked, but........ at least "the gaffer" ,seems to have a lot more than "Foxy" when it comes down to simple knowledge and a wee bit motivation.

Not saying he is the answer, but, at least he makes his own decisions.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)