+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MATCH POSTPONED] Solihull (a)

Thanks Bushwacka

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Whilst we are talking about Solihull any suggestions regarding parking please ?
    If you're a cheapskate like me, there's a housing estate just past the ground with free street parking on lots of side roads. Last season I parked in a little cul-de-sac called Rosse Court (B92 0PD for your satnav). It's a 5 minute stroll to the ground and I was straight back on the road after the game with no queueing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you're a cheapskate like me, there's a housing estate just past the ground with free street parking on lots of side roads. Last season I parked in a little cul-de-sac called Rosse Court (B92 0PD for your satnav). It's a 5 minute stroll to the ground and I was straight back on the road after the game with no queueing.
    Bet all the residents will appreciate that little snippet of parking advice!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Bet all the residents will appreciate that little snippet of parking advice!
    If 46 cars turn up I apologise to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If 46 cars turn up I apologise to them!
    And you’ll need to find somewhere else too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Maybe. Not forecast to drop below 2c from Sunday morning onwards though and up to 9c on Tuesday, with no rain.
    It seems the forecast has worsened since last week. Now down to -2 overnight, and has not been much above freezing since their game was postponed on Saturday. Think this one could be in serious doubt as well.

BBC weather has Solihull up to 5 deg tomorrow afternoon, and not dropping below 1 all that night.

Should be alright me thinks

Sounds good to me Elite I'll try that one and hope I beat the other 45

Pitch inspection at 1pm tomorrow. Seems strange as it comfortably gets above freezing by then and continues above for remainder of the day, but will be below freezing until late morning.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast