+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here we go

Here we go

https://everton.*************.co.uk/...ed-by-everton/

If we lose our manager to anyone It will be a black day for us when you consider how long its took to finally get it right.
    If Everton don't then when the other sackings take place and the most expected managers take positions it could only be a matter of time.

I think that it would be a bad move for Carlos, there is, apparently, toxic atmosphere at Goodison Park and an awful record of sacking managers. His reputation is on the up with us and if he gets us into the Premier League his stock will be even higher. The Everton job is a bad move for anyone!

Ah, another thought just came to mind, an ideal choice of manager for Everton would be Steve Bruce; he’d be ‘kin useless but get sacked and have another few millions in his pay-off account!

Surely he wouldn’t go after only a dozen games in charge. He’s obviously got a vision of where he wants us to get to and is starting to put all the bricks in place. Would he want to start all over again after such a short period of time at another club? I’d be surprised if he would want to undo all the progress that he has achieved here. I could be wrong of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Surely he wouldn’t go after only a dozen games in charge. He’s obviously got a vision of where he wants us to get to and is starting to put all the bricks in place. Would he want to start all over again after such a short period of time at another club? I’d be surprised if he would want to undo all the progress that he has achieved here. I could be wrong of course!
    I would like to think so to Leicester.

Couldn’t blame Carlos if he did - mainly because the crystal ball says nothing to spend and absolute disaster ahead with Lai if the club aren’t promoted - players sold as a minimum! So not just about money!

That said - think Everton will go for Bielsa!

If the club aren’t promoted - certainly don’t think CC will be around next season!

Lai - go f uck yourself!!!

I could see Carlos going to Everton if approached. Chance to coach in the Prem. Everton are not exactly cut off from the rest - only two points from safety. Similar to when he took over with us - bottom of the league. Underperforming squad. At least Moshiri goes to Everton games and shows interest - unlike the charlatan Lai.

Hope it doesn’t happen … but when you look at the options Everton have on offer …. I can see it ….

FOL

Bielsa appears nailed on for the gig but Corberans odds have gone from 20/1 to 14/1

I think a lot of people have been watching Sky Sports News and getting worried about Carlos leaving, unless Everton are already planning for life in the champ I would be very surprised if they went for him, but with our current form he is likely to be linked to a lot of jobs that will come up between now and the end of the season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)