+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs V Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Am in and within the same rotten tomato throwing range as Mondo. I fear this could be quite toxic with Goodwin get tae Feck even before we've kicked off along with Cormack abuse. No idea what the score will be. Could be anything for either team. I simply do not understand how he is still in a job. Season is finished already. Top six finish going to be a massive struggle. No European football next season. Further behind hearts on and off the park. Get Robson in until the end of the season, advertise the job and take time making the right choice. No point giving someone new a couple of days in a transfer window. All Cormack has done here is kick the can further down the street. An embarrassing shambles.
    Robson could have been a stogap until the end of the season I would think it would have been considered
    But Cormack doesnt want to lose face and is preying that Goodwin and his pathetic side kick Lee Sharp can somehow turn it around to make the top 6

The next few games will decide Goodwins fate I suspect if he loses the St Mirren home match that will be the end of him and his brother in law

Cormack can at least say he tried. Would have loved to hear the conservation between Cormack and Goodwin telling him to get his act together. I am not sure that Cormack is such a soft touch as people think I am sure he was absolutely straight with the guy and called him out and Goodwin has the fright of his life

To be sure to be sure Goodwin will be sacked at some stage its just a case of when

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Robson could have been a stogap until the end of the season I would think it would have been considered
    Regardless of what is happening with Goodwin, I'm not convinced this Robson in until the end of the season would be any better either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Regardless of what is happening with Goodwin, I'm not convinced this Robson in until the end of the season would be any better either.
    Very true but it would give us a bit of continuity also I dont want him full time

I am just worried that are Chairman, if he sacked Goodwin in the next few weeks he would replace him with the likes of Jack Ross or Neil Lennon and that seriously seriously worries me
    Simply back to square one your just rewarding failed managers. There unemployed for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Rumour is Shinnie and Goodwin were at each other in the dressing room at Tynecastle and Goodwin said it wasn’t his decision to bring him back. Could be b0llocks but defies belief that he wasn’t brought on to avoid the sh1tshow on Monday night.
    Wouldn’t surprise me - Shinnie was exactly the type of character that might have brought us through that game. Goodwin hates song characters as it clashes with his ego and undermines him, in my view. Those who he has got rid of, confirms that.

3-0 Hibs

I think Aberdeen might come away with a point from this match. Hibs will be missing 2 key players.

I hope everyone that goes gives our manager, team and the Football Monitoring Board a rousing reception after their battling display against Darvel and subsequent decision making that followed such a brave effort.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    3-0 Hibs
    Hopefully we need Goodwin out as soon as possible. Barry Ferguson talking abt how delighted he was abt Mondays game saying he loved it. And he said goodwins being treated unfairly ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Hopefully we need Goodwin out as soon as possible. Barry Ferguson talking abt how delighted he was abt Mondays game saying he loved it. And he said goodwins being treated unfairly ffs!
    I'd hate to live in a world where that odious little wart didn't take pleasure in ill befalling us.

Everything seemed to be going Goodwin's way but Nisbet is staying at hivs now...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Everything seemed to be going Goodwin's way but Nisbet is staying at hivs now...
    That's a pain for us. No doubt his agent has received a better offer. Expect to see him rock up somewhere else on transfer deadline day, celtic maybe???

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast