+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a thought.. Is it not time the sleeping giant which is Aberdeen FC make it a priority to look for huge investment into the club ? Aberdeen are surely an appealing prospect to any big investor . Sure its a risk but there must be an organisation out there to take a chance on a big club like ours. Of course no Human Right abusers like we've see elsewhere. Perhaps we missed the boat when we had Oil related companies based in the City. Sure Milne and Cormark have dosh but no nearly enough and they certainly do not have the commitment needed to make us giants of the Scottish game. I fear we go round in circles unless there is major investment.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_kennedy_tache View Post
    Don’t know the answer anymore, but how about Willie Miller as manager till end of season but becomes DoF from summer onwards. Only think Stevie. Clarke as manager can get a tune out of our present bunch of ****wits.
    Do not want Lennon/ Lambert or any of the other deadbeat names being branded about.
    We need to move on from God. Nearly 30 years since he managed and his last stint as DoF or whatever title it was finished in 2009.

He should still be involved with the club, but no thanks as interim manager.
    I bet he would still do a better job at the back than our current defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    What shop window did Derek get put in with his qualifying for Europe record. Imagine all the European clubs will be checking the Scottish league table for next forward thinking managers.
    This^^

Ah red John still living in cuckoo land

I’m sure English Premier League clubs are looking at Robbie Neilson for finishing 3rd in the SPFL 2 years in a row

Well this is a right shambles we are in now but we can’t afford anymore experiments at this stage in the season, I too would like to see us trying a foreign manager but not now. We need a safe pair of hands in for the remainder of the season to at least get top six and try and get this fourth spot to at least salvage something from what has been a horrendous season.

I don’t know if we go with Robson for a few games and if he does ok give him the rest of the season while the FMB , nae laughing please, do their homework and try and get the right man this time.

If we don’t go down that route I’d also like to think we might try and get someone high calibre but out of work at the moment ok a short term deal until the end of the season . I’ve no idea who but please not Jack Ross or Neil Lennon.

I don’t know what salary Adi Hutter was on but since he isn’t working maybe it’s worth the chance of asking if he fancies giving us a go. Give him the incentive of fantastic bonuses for trophies won, European league qualification etc. You never know…he might well say yes. Probably not to Gunn though

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t know what salary Adi Hutter was on.
    Something you don't know? Surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Something you don't know? Surprising.
    I will need evidence of this salary. In fairness he will be worth every penny of it. You lot can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will need evidence of this salary. In fairness he will be worth every penny of it. You lot can thank me later
    Wise up ye Muppet.

NOBODY has asked for your "expert" advice on this subject ?
    Keep trying to be the authority on everything Aberdeen though,.....Like

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Wise up ye Muppet.

NOBODY has asked for your "expert" advice on this subject ?
    Keep trying to be the authority on everything Aberdeen though,.....Like
    Don’t get upset precious….it’s only my opinion on who should be the next Dons boss. Try and lighten up a bit.

I've read a few things tonight online from folk wanting Lennon.
    Taking away the baggage he comes with, his Achilles heel is defence, the guy signed Efe Ambrose twice ffs. Wouldn't be putting my hopes on him fixing our issues on top of most of us not wanting him.

Martindale is going to be linked and he had done well at Livi, but his voice is reason alone to avoid.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast