+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

As thing’s currently stand, Rodriguez and Lennon are favourites (bookies odds).

I won’t complain much if Rodriguez gets the job.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Aye, fars Mason when you need him?
    He’s currently serving a ban with both dignity & class. I’m really missing his thoughtful & informative posts, this place has went to sh1t in his absence.

I for one, find him an inspiration.

Are you related to him, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    He’s currently serving a ban with both dignity & class. I’m really missing his thoughtful & informative posts, this place has went to sh1t in his absence.

I for one, find him an inspiration.
    Free the Mason89 one

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon View Post
    Are you related to him, by any chance?
    He couldn't be.
    Otherwise he would have been on here today congratulating Edinburgh on acquiring a poof for a duke.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He couldn't be.
    Otherwise he would have been on here today congratulating Edinburgh on acquiring a poof for a duke.

It never crossed my mind until Stewarty mentioned it, but I vaguely remember him getting booed by the home fans when he played for Northern Ireland.

Even now, I'm not 100% sure that was him but I think it was.

Either way, makes no difference to my choice of opinion on the nauseating creep.
    Northern Ireland= home fans Its not even a real country !

He couldn't be.

Actually shows the complete lack of awareness the establishment have for Scotland. Appointing an Edward as the Duke of our Capital City. Mind U don't really see this Mummy's boy as any sort of hammer. more of a crochet needle sort o guy.

Can't believe a word you read on this forum these days so I went to more trustworthy sources. I asked an A.I Bot if Neil Lennons alcoholism would be a potential problem were he to take the job as AFC manager.

Neil Lennon has been open about his struggles with alcoholism in the past. As such, it is reasonable to consider whether this could be a potential problem if he were to become the manager of Aberdeen Football Club. However, it is worth noting that Lennon has been sober for several years and has publicly spoken about how important it is to him to maintain his sobriety.

Ultimately, whether or not his alcoholism would be a potential problem would likely depend on how well he is able to maintain his sobriety while managing the team. If he is able to continue to prioritize his health and well-being, and is able to effectively manage his addiction, then it is possible that it could be a non-issue. However, if his alcoholism were to impact his ability to manage the team or his behavior towards players, staff, or fans, then it could become a problem that would need to be addressed.
    Bot hasn't read the internet post 2021 though so take the sober bit with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    So, who's it gonna be then?! Seems to have taken an affa long time to get a new manager in place...

My own, personal opinion, now is that I would want Steve Clarke (from the candidates mentioned in the media). Probably unrealistic as you'd imagine he is fairly content as Scotland boss. My best guess would be that Barry Robson will end up getting the job. I've no great objection to that but it must definitely be a more risky appointment than the board would have expected to make when they started the search.

I can't imagine them taking the "gamble" of this Spanish guy. Nor can I see McInnes returning and for the life of me I can't see any way in which the board would appoint Lennon and all that would entail...
    I hope they don’t take a gamble on this Spanish guy,it’s got relegation battle written all over it.

Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast