+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Here’s a line for you to use when the appointment’s finally confirmed, RJ…

“I can’t believe it’s not Hutter”.

You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    On another note, i might put my own name forward….a kids 2011 team i coach have started the season off very well (100% record) only conceding 1 goal in 3 matches (take note Jim Goodwin). This football manager gig is a breeze, especially when your players know the job they have to do and you set them out to win and not just contain the opposition.
    They’ll know about you already - likely biding their time till you lose a game before Real come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Here’s a line for you to use when the appointment’s finally confirmed, RJ…

“I can’t believe it’s not Hutter”.

You’re welcome.
    Yaasss min.

Utterly Hutterly

We could even rebrand the hallowed rowie

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    We could even rebrand the hallowed rowie
    He-min, it's ca'ad a roll. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I still strongly believe that neither Glass or Goodwin had any formal “interview” for the gig at all, that’s how totally fcuked up both theae appointments were and that was proven with what follwed (the sacking of both)
    I am also starting to believe no decent manager actually wants the job, and cant really them either.
    We are doomed, doomed I tell ya
    Strong belief, particularly without evidence, doesn't = truth (see the many many religions).
    An outcome is not proof of the actual cause.
    "Starting to believe" - evidence is the key to understanding.

Barry deserves a shot at it until the end of the season,been impressed so far,St murn game we would've won if not for the ridiculous red card in 3mins,forget about the defeat against the Tims.
    Let Barry and Steve Agnew stay until the end of the season and see where we are.
    3rd place is still on,Hearts are p!sh and Hibs aren't much better.
    Just shows what a clusterf@ck Goodwin was

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    If Lennon was the preferred choice he could have been appointed weeks ago - pretty much as soon as Burrows walked in the door

Glad that you made contact with Adi Hutters agency though. He may be slightly confused now about whether to step up for the Dons job or be your assistant at Clackmannan 2011s
    Wrong team but good effort.

I don’t have enough time to be the Dons boss…..it certainly would be interesting. We would have given Hearts a 6-0 doing today though but I am grateful to the contribution of Robson and Agnew scraping the 3-0.

The longer it takes them to come up with a new manager, the more difficult it will be to replace Robson.

The game today was a real tester, we thrashed them, they've already left it too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    They’ll know about you already - likely biding their time till you lose a game before Real come calling.
    They will be waiting a while

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast