+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Give it up min.

I can guarantee one thing, Lennon will never be the manager of my team.
    Dinna hold your breath min.
    No smoke without fire and all that and bookies in general are never far away when it comes to getting their odds spot on, dont know about you pal but I dont recall ever meeting a poor bookie, To be honest from a personality and character side of things I would not be overly thrilled when we appoint Lennon, but I'm willing to be able to look beyond that and accept that for us he would do a decent job and for sure would take no sh1t from some of the pussies in our current squad which we have to thank glass and goodwin for.
    No comp to pay to bring him in and a proven track record in the league, we all know it makes sense and now with his friendship with Burrows it really makes sense.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 23-02-2023 at 09:37 AM.

I'm not arguing about it.

He's as repulsive an individual that has ever blighted Scottish football, and let's face it, there's been quite a few.

Add to that, he's a yalla van job.

I know we once employed a known alcoholic but this one's a nutter.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'm not arguing about it.

He's as repulsive an individual that has ever blighted Scottish football, and let's face it, there's been quite a few.

Add to that, he's a yalla van job.

I know we once employed a known alcoholic but this one's a nutter.
    Nae arguing with you pal and I agree he's a nutter, but he is exactly the type of nutter that we need to entice some fight and spine back into what has rapidly become a shower of pussies, thanks to the last two massive failures appointed by DC.
    Lennon will sort them out.
    Here is the two scenarios.
    Scenario 1 - appoint Lennon, get some fight and balls back into the squad, get us back up pushing for trophies and qualification for Europe.
    Scenario 2 - continue as is and be looking over our shoulder watching the bottom clubs in the league continue closing the gap.
    I know what scenario I would prefer, and surely all dandies should be thinking the same way

We all want to see more fight and spirit throughout the team but Lennon is not the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dinna hold your breath min.
    No smoke without fire and all that and bookies in general are never far away when it comes to getting their odds spot on, dont know about you pal but I dont recall ever meeting a poor bookie, To be honest from a personality and character side of things I would not be overly thrilled when we appoint Lennon, but I'm willing to be able to look beyond that and accept that for us he would do a decent job and for sure would take no sh1t from some of the pussies in our current squad which we have to thank glass and goodwin for.
    No comp to pay to bring him in and a proven track record in the league, we all know it makes sense and now with his friendship with Burrows it really makes sense.
    Stop it min.

DD may think he is mad, but would doubt he would be mad enough to sign for a club that he knows the vast majority of fans would despise him.

We want most managers out after a defeat, could you imagine the hostility if it were him in the dugout after a defeat.

As much chance of Ian Durrant being our next manager as Lennon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Stop it min.

DD may think he is mad, but would doubt he would be mad enough to sign for a club that he knows the vast majority of fans would despise him.

We want most managers out after a defeat, could you imagine the hostility if it were him in the dugout after a defeat.

I am not wanting Lennon myself but he is no where near in the same category as Durrant

My fear is his friendship with Burrows. Stewart Milne was also a big admirer of him and with Cormack otherwise occupied Milne and Burrows have the say. More so Stewart Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am not wanting Lennon myself but he is no where near in the same category as Durrant

My fear is his friendship with Burrows. Stewart Milne was also a big admirer of him and with Cormack otherwise occupied Milne and Burrows have the say. More so Stewart Milne.
    You're just trying to wind folk up with your pal BUS.

I'm not putting Lennon up alongside Durrant. Just neither have a chance of managing us.

Cormack knows he can't fu ck up badly again on the manager front.

But that's just it, as it is not going to be Cormack this time (hope you mak a speedy recovery min) but on the manager appointment front Burrows as confirmed by the club will be spearheading this as DC recovers from his heart surgery and will obviously be taking things easy.
    Burrows and Lennon are pals, Burrows is a decent proven CEO and Lennon is a decent manager with a proven track record at this level it's a no brainer.
    Will get the popcorn oot sit back and watch this place erupt and go into meltdown when he gets appointed, but all will be good he has what it takes to turn this sinking ship around.

Stop it min.

Exactly, Folk getting apoplectic about something that hasn't happened and is never going to happen, Lennon may or may not have MH issues but he's sane enough not to come to a club where he is hated, The most salient point is and should be he not that great a fitba manager anyway. Time to move on.

You're just trying to wind folk up with your pal BUS.

I'm not putting Lennon up alongside Durrant. Just neither have a chance of managing us.

I am winding no one up….Durrant definitely won’t be our manager. He once sued the club and had it settled out of court for an injury he once had. Lennon isn’t my choice…I have openly named my preferred candidate(s). Him and Burrows are good friends and that is why i said this could happen. Look at Gordon Strachan when he was DoF at Dundee….he hired his pal Mark McGhee to be manager and he actually made them worse. Stewart Milne was ready to move for Neil Lennon when McInnes was considering the Rangers job. Milne and Burrows will decide who is our new manager….do you have faith in who Stewart Milne will appoint. I certainly don’t. He has absolutely no scruples and will appoint Lennon in a minute as it will be a cheap option.
    Watch this space

Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast