+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for certain people

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    I don't think you can be blaming Ross for the position we are in now. We only played 5 league games under JR including Celtic and away to Hearts. Killie were the same points ahead of us then and only 1 point difference from now with Ross County and ST Johnstone are now 5 points further away from us. Only Motherwell who have had a similar trajectory to us have we really gained on.
    absolutely, im bored of the whole JR f ucked us up big time and fox is much better

Fox has been in charge for 18 of 23 league games, we are bottom

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    absolutely, im bored of the whole JR f ucked us up big time and fox is much better

Fox has been in charge for 18 of 23 league games, we are bottom
    Shedka brings up Jack Ross so often an outsider would probably think he was still our manager.He has been cremated to phuck on this board at times yet we had well paid professional football players who either couldna or wouldna accept playing football with a back 4,its FN pathetic to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Shedka brings up Jack Ross so often an outsider would probably think he was still our manager.He has been cremated to phuck on this board at times yet we had well paid professional football players who either couldna or wouldna accept playing football with a back 4,its FN pathetic to be honest.
    Rarely post, but whoops that may be the truth 😬

Been saying this all season mate.

But if there's any truth to the rumours about what happened, one of the guys undermining Ross and contributing to the early bad results is now a coach in our dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    But if there's any truth to the rumours about what happened, one of the guys undermining Ross and contributing to the early bad results is now a coach in our dugout.
    Exactly but probably never know if it was rumours or not . Sick of hearing how Jack Ross got us in this position with the ones in dugout coming away with so much crap after games and guys sticking up for Fox . Hopefully I'm wrong and he gets us up the league but have my doubts .

it's the financial cost of Jack Ross and the time lost during his tenure that has damaged us. We just had the window to fix it though.....and we did hee haw!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Exactly but probably never know if it was rumours or not . Sick of hearing how Jack Ross got us in this position with the ones in dugout coming away with so much crap after games and guys sticking up for Fox . Hopefully I'm wrong and he gets us up the league but have my doubts .
    You remember 28th August last year? If not, let me remind you, the worst result the 114 year history of the club. That's how bad Jack Ross managed this set of players and since he left we've never even looked like reaching those depths again.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You remember 28th August last year? If not, let me remind you, the worst result the 114 year history of the club. That's how bad Jack Ross managed this set of players and since he left we've never even looked like reaching those depths again.
    The players were an FN disgrace that day and they have lost my backing since then.Out of all the United teams i have watched for over 55 years this current lot folded like no other i have witnessed since the late 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You don't need to remind of that day but remind me of the effort that was put in that day by so called professional footballers

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)