+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for certain people

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The point is it was 100% the responsibility of Jack Ross to manage this set of players and get positive results. He was an unmitigated disaster at this. It doesn't matter what the players did, he didn't get them playing for him (in fact the opposite seems to be true) so he's a failure. It really is as simple as that.
    How can a coach set his team out to play his way,his style,his methods and 7 games into it players don't buy into it and give up?......7 games.....ridiculous.

The point is it was 100% the responsibility of Jack Ross to manage this set of players and get positive results. He was an unmitigated disaster at this. It doesn't matter what the players did, he didn't get them playing for him (in fact the opposite seems to be true) so he's a failure. It really is as simple as that.
    If and I say if one of the stories coming out of Tannadice was true that Mulgrew fell out with Ross over being squeezed out of a coaching role he had been nurtured for when he came to the club, then surely that is a failing of TA for not communicating this to Ross when he took the job.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    If and I say if one of the stories coming out of Tannadice was true that Mulgrew fell out with Ross over being squeezed out of a coaching role he had been nurtured for when he came to the club, then surely that is a failing of TA for not communicating this to Ross when he took the job.
    FWIW, Mulgrew was in the JK stand for the Livi game on 7th Aug with an earpiece in, so I'd suggest he was doing some form of coaching education then.

Och well I'm away to the pub then on to watch my team get murdered....bring it 9n🫣

On the park this season it was United 0 Celtic 9.

Off it in January it was United 0 Motherwell 9.

Please dinnie insult my limited intelligence by bringing up a bairn fae 22nd in the Championship he does not count.

1-9 🤪

1-9 ��

A consolation signing?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    A consolation signing?
    A waste of time on the face of it.

So you are saying basically they went on pitch against Celtic and didn't play so to get Ross out . It don't matter we have spent money on season tickets and guys payed £30 to watch them saying f*** you Jack Ross. If I ever found out that's what happened that day I would never set foot in that ground again

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    So you are saying basically they went on pitch against Celtic and didn't play so to get Ross out . It don't matter we have spent money on season tickets and guys payed £30 to watch them saying f*** you Jack Ross. If I ever found out that's what happened that day I would never set foot in that ground again
    Not what I'm saying at all, no.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)