+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When fans get FA rules wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Go on the S24SU.com site and have a read on the pre match, match and post match views on us ‘agricultural’ Millers. Fair do’s to some of them as they do praise us but, there are plenty who predicted a walk over yesterday 😄😄
    That’s a bit rich from the song stealers and fairly predictable

Their CB’s spent large parts of the game pushing our players in the back a split second before the ball arrived. I suppose they had to find a way of stopping us if they couldn’t do it fairly

The incident where Jordan Hugill took on 3 of their defenders epitomised their physicality. Even Basil commented on it post match

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    No foot was fully over the line Grist, one foot was behind the line and the other foot was on the line so very much allowed. UTM
    In that picture yes, but that wasn’t the first throw in that set the Blades fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In that picture yes, but that wasn’t the first throw in that set the Blades fans off.
    Grist pal let it go......you sound like a Blades fan �� ��

Rejoice in the fact we took 4 points off them this season and if they fail to go up automatically or not all and by 4 points, we can all laugh at that. Seriously, I’d like to see the Blades go up and fly the flag for South Yorkshire. Well, we can’t expect the pigs to do it can we
    Last edited by Brin; 05-02-2023 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Onto another subject 😂 why has MT got his back to Pelts?
    He was checking with the blades bench (5th official) if the throw was ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Agree Lol Morgan, we see a lot of this, didn't Mike Pollitt do it in one match & get done.
    He got sent off for handling the ball outside the area against Arsenal in the FA Cup,we lost on penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He got sent off for handling the ball outside the area against Arsenal in the FA Cup,we lost on penalties.
    And at Derby County away?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If you also look at goalkeepers kicking the ball out of their hands I would say a lot are out of the area,is that allowed.
    No it’s not, they release the ball on the line and throw it forwards then kick it usually at least a yard further forwards. So difficult to prove but technically not hand ball outside the area

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And at Derby County away?
    Didn't he get sent off at Brighton in the 90's for sliding out of the area with the ball? I was stood near a Rotherham copper and he said to me that was ridiculous and now they had to stop the millers fans down at the front. Think we won 1-2 or 1-1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123