+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Oliver Michael Rathbone appreciation society

The Oliver Michael Rathbone appreciation society

We must do everything we can to keep this lad at our football club.
    He epitomises everything RUFC are about.
    Battles, scraps, runs, gives 100% every game. He modestly goes about his business and seems to me to have got better under Taylor.
    Don't ever go anywhere Oliie. Stay where you are loved and appreciated for what you do.

Keep the Bulldog at the club, a very good signing by the Millers.

We are having talks with him about his contract

Hopefully he’s one that likes to settle and stays with us but we all know they always want better

We’ve done alright with Rochdale players

I think he has another season after this.If we offered him another 3 year deal and we somehow get him to sign it then that is where the big money can come in regarding transfer fees. Other than that it will be another January next year just like the one we've had with Barlaser & ''Oh Benny''!

Let’s hope they handle this a lot better and don’t just let him walk away. He is definitely a player to keep, his infectious play and attitude are the best I’ve seen in a long time,

He has the heart of a lion and an engine of a thoroughbred. Sort this one Tony and pronto.

His dad is on Twitter and has said many times that Ollie loves it at Rotherham. He's backed that up in an interview I heard.

If you ever get chance to listed to Mick Rathbone do so because he's very funny.

Some very encouraging news on the back page of the Tizer. Ollie says that he’s loved his time here at the club and he's looking to extend his stay. It goes on to say the club are acting now even though is contract doesn’t expire until 2024, in order to retain his services.

Wheels are now in motion for all parties concerned so let’s hope this is signed off soon.
    Ollie has established himself so much, he was given the Captain’s armband last Saturday and long may the responsibility continue.

Fantastic player who brings the feel good factor to the game. His enthusiasm is priceless.

This season our best midfielder that includes Barlaser & Wiles. Make him an offer he can't refuse!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast