+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations....

Congratulations....

..... to anybody and everybody who manages to get a golden ticket to willy wonka's chocolate factory. Also to those even more lucky, who manage to get Wembley tickets.

I knew the risk 4 yrs ago when Ashley finally beat me, and nobody is more delighted than me at how this season is going.

I was happy to just trudge into town on Feb 26th and take in the city centre cup final atmosphere, but my 20 yr old lad wants to go to Wembley, with or without a ticket.
    ( he is autistic and his reasoning with me males 100% sense)

We gave up our tickets so this COULD happen, so we are not missing out .

2 nights hotel booked and we are going to proudly travel down, ticket free and enjoy the weekend with everybody else, before finding a pub that will allow us to watch the game.

Howay the lads!

Let’s hope you have a fantastic time and are smiling all the way home!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    Let’s hope you have a fantastic time and are smiling all the way home!
    I'm taking clients from Riyad so we're going corporate. I don't want to tell you how painfully expensive the flights hotels and tickets have been for 5. 😬

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    I'm taking clients from Riyad so we're going corporate. I don't want to tell you how painfully expensive the flights hotels and tickets have been for 5. ��
    It's going to be worth every penny to you Ragatino, I'm sure.

Aye, it was a massive sacrifice for those of us who made it.

I know it was the right decision but I can't deny that I'm gutted I made it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

I know it was the right decision but I can't deny that I'm gutted I made it, too.
    Principle, Zip, principle. It was the only way those of you who were local could get back at him and those of us at a distance admire you all for your stance.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Principle, Zip, principle. It was the only way those of you who were local could get back at him and those of us at a distance admire you all for your stance.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Seconded.
    Thirded

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Thank you for taking the right stance at the right time. That's played a massive part in getting rid of Mikey.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Thank you for taking the right stance at the right time. That's played a massive part in getting rid of Mikey.
    True. It annoys me a bit that the supporters who didn’t take a stand against Fatboy are now reaping the benefits of those that did.
    I was shocked how few took a stand against him. I used to think our support was ‘head and shoulders’ above any in the land. Now I realize that some of ours are the best but we have many who don’t love the club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)