+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Need Madsters Help

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Done the loft out OK, and a sauna to boot.
    Correct but at that price?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've seen the house cam. It's a nice house but Tbh there's no way I would pay 230k plus for that area.
    As a man in the trade I value your opinion. Name a price you would pay for it Cayton. At the end of the day it's still an ex-council semi and not much around there goes above 175K.

3 bed fully renovated around there are 150-160kish. I would say 180-200k max. If I were spending 230k I would sooner get a 3 bed in a better area and extend.

June road at Woodhouse had a decent 5 bed for SIM price. A lot better road/area

Barrowdale crescent north anston near the butterfly house is decent area

Don’t think it’s best for her tbh

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    June road at Woodhouse had a decent 5 bed for SIM price. A lot better road/area
    Thanks Cayton. One bathroom in that one is probably the deal breaker.

Kicking myself as she missed out on a 4 bed detached in a nice area (although it was Edlington). Listed at 200K needed work but there was a bidding war and I told her not to go above 220K. As she's not particularly set on an area I'm trying to guide her out towards Oldcoates/Langold/Bawtry/Tickhill/Harworth as there are some newer 4BR/2BA detached ones there out of her price range but not selling particularly quickly so playing a waiting game. How is the market over there? Seems to have slowed down considerably.

Edlington a rough area Cam, my wife wife worked for Ben Bailey homes, looking after the
    showhouses, she said not a nice place to live.
    Lime Grove area Swinton nice area, near Swinton railway station.

No way would i pay anything like that to live in an ex Council estate. Many people will have bought them as tenants. It's the house's what the council/housing Ass still own. Would you trust them to pick your potential new neighbour?........I certainly wouldn't.

For her budget she could get a better area than that.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    No way would i pay anything like that to live in an ex Council estate. Many people will have bought them as tenants. It's the house's what the council/housing Ass still own. Would you trust them to pick your potential new neighbour?........I certainly wouldn't.

For her budget she could get a better area than that.
    Building a lot of new houses in the suburbs, every bloody field, problem is, not enough schools and doctors.

This is the problem in Waverley.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast