+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: O/T Need Madsters Help

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ......and a voyeurism neighbour, of course at no extra charge
    She’s the local neighbourhood watch coordinator

I'm starting to think cam is a bit picky.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    There are some picky folks in the CAM family and it's definitely not me.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    CAM should think long and hard where he places his family and rightly so. Personally, he's been looking in the wrong places so far.

Cheap and cheerful could be years of misery for his loved ones. Come on Cayton, you know some good areas for house purchasing, give him a push in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM should think long and hard where he places his family and rightly so. Personally, he's been looking in the wrong places so far.

Cheap and cheerful could be years of misery for his loved ones. Come on Cayton, you know some good areas for house purchasing, give him a push in the right direction.
    Always open to suggestions Brin. TBH we've been looking just about everywhere and most of the places I've highlighted on here have been the ones that stood out for being 'suspect'. I asked Crash and he said to avoid Brinsworth as the houses are all small and Howdy mentioned something about ten-bob-millionaires Joking aside a couple came up recently on Pringle Road but sold pretty quickly.

Need to get this resolved soon as with my daughter's reproductive capabilities the bedroom requirements are +1 every 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Always open to suggestions Brin. TBH we've been looking just about everywhere and most of the places I've highlighted on here have been the ones that stood out for being 'suspect'. I asked Crash and he said to avoid Brinsworth as the houses are all small and Howdy mentioned something about ten-bob-millionaires Joking aside a couple came up recently on Pringle Road but sold pretty quickly.

Need to get this resolved soon as with my daughter's reproductive capabilities the bedroom requirements are +1 every 12 months
    Yes Pringle Road and Croft Road houses sell very quick indeed. There have been many houses up for sale in the last 6 months in Brinsworth and probably last about about a week to 10 days before being snatched up. One recently went up for sale opposite my Mum In Laws home, it was sold the very next day!

I was looking recently at a property for the Daughter on Larch Avenue, they say Wickersley but seemed more Bramley to me. Only a couple of streets back from The Joker. Just looking outside gave you an insight of it not been looked after so didn't even bother pursuing it any further. That was going for £160,000.

There has been a massive surge of business for an estate agent based here in Brinsworth called Uflit. They have handled a lot of sales. They recently bought a good friend of mine's property the very same day they came to view it, after he failed to sell it through ToRoost estate agents, don't rate them at all.

Apparently they buy for private clients and providing the property is in good order, won't hesitate to give you full asking price what my friend got from them. If only he had gone to them first, he would have saved himself a lot of wasted time and effort. They cover the whole of South Yorkshire and beyond so you might want to think about contacting them as they will find a property for you, to your liking!

Contact Information;

UFLIT

Main Branch
    29 Brinsworth Lane
    Brinsworth
    Rotherham
    South Yorkshire
    S60 5BS
    United Kingdom

Phone: 01709 912730
    Email: info@uflit.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

CAM she needs to find an house in the right catchment area for educating her kids.

Interest rates look like they’re going to come down again. Not enough houses to go around as it is. She needs to get on the ladder.

Getting square footage for your bucks, I’d look at houses with an extension. Aesthetically not great but some have great living spaces.

Good luck.

Bramley/Wickersley area is good for schools but expect to pay a lot more for Wickersley property.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    CAM she needs to find an house in the right catchment area for educating her kids.

Interest rates look like they’re going to come down again. Not enough houses to go around as it is. She needs to get on the ladder.

Getting square footage for your bucks, I’d look at houses with an extension. Aesthetically not great but some have great living spaces.

Good luck.
    We've had an offer accepted on one with an extension (5 bedrooms) but the seller has been stalling as after the Level 2 survey discovered some things we asked for an electrical inspection and a structural survey as the chimney breast has been removed in the bedroom. Chimney still on roof and breast still downstairs but nothing in between. It's an early 70s house and as the surveyor could see no evidence of cavity wall insulation we also asked to see the utility bills (daughter currently pays close to 400 a month in her rented place). First seller said OK, then said she'd shredded them all so we asked for a rough figure and now she's saying her solicitor has advised her not to tell us as everyone's usage will vary!

Where is it?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast