+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: v Killie

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sibbald and Fletcher as per usual then Behich and young Mcleod when they came on......Liam Smith is fkn abysmal.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Smith is f*cking rubbish. I've said it for as long as I can remember. I used to lay into Jamie Robson on here, but Smith is worse. No wonder we're languishing where we are in the table with boys like him being a mainstay in the team.
    His distribution is awful and what was that header all about that hit the bar?it looked like it came off the back of his head and was easier to score. Deary me.

Smith is a very poor player, incapable of a pass to a teammate, Niskanen is a total Dud and despite a lot of effort, McMann …….is a really poor footballer.

Middleton is an imposter, an unfit and poor player, no wonder ended up with us.

Levitt ……. Seems to have given up ….

Seems our “stars” are trying to make the Goalies look good by being so bad out there……

canna argue with any of that .staying up will be a massive achievment.hopefully we make it.

Another howler by the keeper, it has to be said. Another cross he has has no right coming for that's resulted in a goal.

There is a tendency when we are this sh1te to target one player, previously Harkes, Smith seems to get a lot of flack these days, I actually think Freeman is as bad. Problem is the squad is poor, it's not just one or two positions, and crucially inbalanced, so that is making players look worse, we are not the sum of our parts. No goals against Killie in two games, unable to keep shut outs. The most important position I'd say is keeper, he potentially could get us relegated, terrible keeping for the goal today.

I don't know how we get out this. Manager seems unable to motivate the team, sets them up ok, but absolutely no game management awareness. We have just got to get behind team best we can in home games and try drive them over the line. I know that is easier said than done when it is this sh1t, but we just have to somehow win home games, creates some sort of atmosphere that pushes the players over the line, as managers sub don't seem capable.

The league match we lost against them away was a real body blow for the fans. Personally I wasn't getting too carried away about it as their pitch gives them such a huge advantage it was always on the cards.

Yesterday though is a real body blow. Utter ****e by us from start to finish. Anyone who still thinks we have a good chance of escaping the drop must surely now accept we are right in the ****e up to our ears.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The league match we lost against them away was a real body blow for the fans. Personally I wasn't getting too carried away about it as their pitch gives them such a huge advantage it was always on the cards.

Yesterday though is a real body blow. Utter ****e by us from start to finish. Anyone who still thinks we have a good chance of escaping the drop must surely now accept we are right in the ****e up to our ears.
    Exactly my thoughts. Killie away I expected. Killie at home I did not. That was brutal.

I defo think that the fans need to do something at the next home game. Not enter the fround for the first 10 minutes of the match... then make a very noticeable entrance and get right behind the team. Highlight the importance of the fans! The banners aren't going to make any difference but I think that this action will affect everybody from the player's, to the management team and the owner. I am sure that the sight of Tannadice looking like covid was back, would make the owner sit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    We are done. Absolutely no pace anywhere on the pitch, absolutely no sense of urgency anywhere on or off the pitch. Absolutely no intent to get forward or get some pressure in our opponents half. Whats the point in Fletcher getting lots of flick ons when there is no plan in place for a partner to be getting on to them? Throw ins are an embarrassing shambles with corners pretty grim too. These players are just not good enough. Some of them do look like they are trying but they flatter to deceive.They cant be coached to get better. They are what they are - not good enough. Unfortunately Dylan has vanished as a player this season & is offering us nothing. Hearing TA on radio was very depressing. He , the owners & everyone at the club are convinced that we are on course & are good enough to get back up the table. If thats not b.s. & they all do really not see how awful we are then there is no hope. Everyone in the ground can see how awful we are & the fact we persevere with the same strategy, pace & attitude game after game is suicidal. Its not working & I wish to fk someone,anyone, whether on the pitch or in the dressing roomwould man up & say this is garbage & change the whole way we go about things.
    Thank you for posting this as I don't have the energy but I feel exactly the same. The lack of urgency is utterly incredible. The players we've somehow left ourselves no option but to play just sums our team up...Middleton for e.g. Hopeless. Fat, lazy and lacking in effort. I will take a bet with anyone that we are going down

Our dry January must be disappointing for our players as well. I am sure that when Levitt signed, he would have been promised the kind of players around him that would suit his type of game. I am also sure that Fletcher would have never been told that he would be our only striker, and we would be relying on him entirely to be our only goal threat.Behich was probably told that we were ambitious and likely to be fighting for Europe each season.The whole club just has the feel that it is going through the motions and has given up the ghost..it's like watching a car crash in slow motion. The lack of urgency, desire, fight and drive is worrying and the management are adding to this by churning out that if we somehow just keep what we are doing...then we will be fine! We have a losers mentalty and the manager should be in that dressing room kicking the f#ckin doors down. There is not a single ounce of inspiration or leadership in the club at the moment and that comes from the top down. That squad needs an absolute bast#rd of a manager right now! This fat Tony thing is only a distraction to the meekness of our players..every single one of them is needing leathered! The club is rotten from top to bottom! The worst of it though, is that the missed window means that we are gonna just have to grin and bear it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)