+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Just to add a bit of balance..............

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The best way to sort all this lot out is for everyone not to vote at all , let the Fecking idiots know that we have not one scrap of faith in any of it , no ballots to count , no poor Tv of it and no slimy lying cheating smirking idiots declaring there false promises to the nation - don’t give them the time of day I say.
    Spot on Army, don't give them a mandate to govern, as Billy Connolly said many years ago, 'Don't vote, it just encourages them.'

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's old news mein freund, the PLP dealt with this fraud yonks ago.
    No it isn't old news, this Labour MP has only just been sent down, us Grammar School boys may be quite perceptive, but we can hardly comment on a Labour MP being sent to jail, until he has actually been sent to jail can we ?

Fair do's mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Spot on Army, don't give them a mandate to govern, as Billy Connolly said many years ago, 'Don't vote, it just encourages them.'
    Spotted on Facebook today, I'm all for it to be honest...

Attachment 23471

Spotted on Facebook today, I'm all for it to be honest...

Attachment 23471
    Very good mon ami, are there any sponsorship forms ?

Very good mon ami, are there any sponsorship forms ?
    602 sold already, only another 48 left.

Whoops, that's now just 26.

I find your obvious glee somewhat distasteful sinkov,
    'Somewhat distasteful' ? I find that somewhat disappointing mon ami, 'extremely distasteful' would have been more acceptable. The more my views are distasteful to Lefties, the more I know I'm on the right lines. I shall have to try harder.

No it isn't old news, this Labour MP has only just been sent down, us Grammar School boys may be quite perceptive, but we can hardly comment on a Labour MP being sent to jail, until he has actually been sent to jail can we ?

Fair do's mon ami.
    I always wondered if they taught pupils to read on Blackburn Road, which bit of "it's old news mein freund, the PLP dealt with this fraud yonks ago" . made reference to a much later criminal conviction?

Try and keep up old chap.

I always wondered if they taught pupils to read on Blackburn Road, which bit of "it's old news mein freund, the PLP dealt with this fraud yonks ago" . made reference to a much later criminal conviction?

The PLP didn't prosecute him though did they? The PLP did not make everything public as to what he had been up to, all whilst he was a Labour MP. I don't even remember any politicians making any comments about his antics. It is only old news in as much that he committed the offences some time ago, however, he is just starting a jail sentence. Innocent until proved guilty spreings to mind, however, it would appear that the PLP found him guilty without trial, in spite of the fact that he was still being paid as an MP.
    I note that even the Grauniad thought that his was news -----not old news ---current news ---because they reported it and had articles about the guy ----along with their usual begging please!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    The PLP didn't prosecute him though did they? The PLP did not make everything public as to what he had been up to, all whilst he was a Labour MP. I don't even remember any politicians making any comments about his antics. It is only old news in as much that he committed the offences some time ago, however, he is just starting a jail sentence. Innocent until proved guilty spreings to mind, however, it would appear that the PLP found him guilty without trial, in spite of the fact that he was still being paid as an MP.
    I note that even the Grauniad thought that his was news -----not old news ---current news ---because they reported it and had articles about the guy ----along with their usual begging please!
    You just can't have it both ways Supersub6. The PLP took immediate action against this errant MP (Rishi please take note), it's not the remit of any Parliamentary party to jail their MP's, that's for a Judge and Jury to decide.

Anyway the scumbag is in jail and surely that's all that matters.

But us Old Accringtonians weren't talking about the deliberations of the PLP mon ami, we don't take them too seriously, we were talking about a Labour MP being sent to prison. Please stay on message. Thank you.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)