+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Corruption of Cambridge United.

The Corruption of Cambridge United.

The ground, nicked.

The Manchester United money nicked. Two legs worth remember.

The Newcastle United money. Nicked. Just last year.

Barry has said he will sell, before he bought. Dont think youve got your ground back.

This is why Chalky, not where they are.

If the community trust money, from 2010 or whenever, was invested in football, United would be like Peterboro, or better.

Would you invest in that?

I'm not asking you to invest in them just go and support the players,I've had a quick tot up and there's around 18 games left to play yet so there's there's going to be a lot of swopping of places between now and May

No chance. Some years ago, talking about the community trust, a director said at least most of the money goes on football.

That means about 45% does not go on football stuff.

Were Cambridge fans ever given a choice about how much money went on the trust? No. Thats not democracy.

FK you Barry, youve ruined my club. Get out.

Barry has spent four million on the ground, a gift from his mates. What else has he spent anything on?, nothing. The clubs income per year is about 5 mill.

I dont think hes spent owt yet. Frees, the youth now category three.

Bonner gave him a big shock getting up to dive 1, dive indeed, he wants div 4, and doing all he can to get there.

"Don't it always go,
    That you don't know what you've got
    til
    it's gone"

Joni

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)