+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anxiety, less of.

Anxiety, less of.

Mark Bonner says he is less anxious about playing at Barnsley because of the new signings, exposing his underlying emotional state.

I thought his underlying state would be allied to, or even an expressive form of hysteria, considering he is the manager of United, a club not able to express mental health.

It says it does though, it says a lot of things, that have no basis in the real world.

As a long shot, i wonder if he suffers from capgras, when attending board meetings or wondering who the jiminy are sitting in the dressing room before a game.

Or Logorrhea, or diarhoeaa.

I know that if i were Cambridge manager, and it was 2-56 on a saturday afternoon, id need those pants that absorb everything.

Getting back to hysteria, there is a famous painting of a man screaming......

Thats Mark Bonner, tomorrow, 2-56.

Mark Johnson, Doug Shulman, at 2-56, chipper, full of optimism.

5-05. Panic mode. Me, satisfied, smug, smiling, hugging myself. Gloating, mocking, pulling my tongue out, flicking the bird at the Abbey.

Happy days.

p.s, so you dont have to look it up, logorrhea, voluble tiresome speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    p.s, so you dont have to look it up, logorrhea, voluble tiresome speech.
    Thank got for that Frank,I thought that it was something to do with having the s­hits or summat

Swear word by pass master me 😎

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)