+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    So you’re saying that you’d have to have a mental illness to dislike Tony Stewart.

I disliked him before I had my stroke and suffered some of the conditions you mentioned.

As I say. Im appreciative of what he’s done as part of his guardianship of the club. He’s done his job well.
    Just remember that when the local press were critical of him he banned them.
    I wasn't aware you'd had a stroke, apologies,hooe you didn't think I was making a reference to it.

I had forgotten that, which press, what did they say, and when?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I wasn't aware you'd had a stroke, apologies,hooe you didn't think I was making a reference to it.

I had forgotten that, which press, what did they say, and when?
    He banned the advertiser for a period of time. I think it was under Evans in the first couple of years at NYS but don’t quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He banned the advertiser for a period of time. I think it was under Evans in the first couple of years at NYS but don’t quote me on that.
    You're right.

You don't get to where Tony Stewart is by being Mr Nice Guy and not upsetting a few along the way. It's the way of the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12