+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart

Tony Stewart

Some good videos on the club website of Tony answering questions put to him by the media team.
    I think anyone doubting his commitment to the club needs to view them.
    Last edited by Karl998yr; 10-02-2023 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Some good videos on the club website of Tony answering questions put to him by the media team.
    I think anyone doubting his commitment to the club needs to view them.
    What a fantastic chairman we have. Can't imagine a better custodian of the club. It's a shame so many of our fans have short memories, and also that as soon as we go on another run of bad results the fact he's again talked about being ambitious and knows what it takes will be thrown in his face. Tough job being a football chairman!

Thank you Tony Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    What a fantastic chairman we have. Can't imagine a better custodian of the club. It's a shame so many of our fans have short memories, and also that as soon as we go on another run of bad results the fact he's again talked about being ambitious and knows what it takes will be thrown in his face. Tough job being a football chairman!

Thank you Tony Stewart.
    Yip, think it's the first time we've "gone for it in Jan". We've done well and just hope it works out well. I think it's given everyone a bit more hope....................UTM.

Lets get behind them now in every home match, which are our Ace card............

Good stuff!

There's also a good interview with Mr Stewart from a few days ago - Leon Wobschall - Yorkshire Post.

Thank you Tony Stewart.
    Some of us don’t like Tony Stewart but are appreciative of what he’s done for the club. There’s nothing wrong with that!

If this annoys you then I’m delighted but regardless of what people say you have a great way of being contraire and condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Some of us don’t like Tony Stewart but are appreciative of what he’s done for the club. There’s nothing wrong with that!

If this annoys you then I’m delighted but regardless of what people say you have a great way of being contraire and condescending.
    I disagree. I think unless you're a kid or have amnesia/dementia or some other memory-related illness there is something wrong with not liking Tony Stewart (unless you've had a personal run-in with him?).

It doesn't annoy me, the world is a more colourful place when we can disagree. I just think it's bizarre. As either a mindset, or an unexplained sense of entitlement. I don't think anyone would say I don't come across as condescending on here at times, I'd be the first to be contraire towards them if they did!

Great interview. He’s obviously impressed with Matt Taylor and the staff and things are looking good. Great period in our history is this.

I disagree. I think unless you're a kid or have amnesia/dementia or some other memory-related illness there is something wrong with not liking Tony Stewart (unless you've had a personal run-in with him?).

It doesn't annoy me, the world is a more colourful place when we can disagree. I just think it's bizarre. As either a mindset, or an unexplained sense of entitlement. I don't think anyone would say I don't come across as condescending on here at times, I'd be the first to be contraire towards them if they did!
    So you’re saying that you’d have to have a mental illness to dislike Tony Stewart.

I disliked him before I had my stroke and suffered some of the conditions you mentioned.

As I say. Im appreciative of what he’s done as part of his guardianship of the club. He’s done his job well.
    Just remember that when the local press were critical of him he banned them.

Sometimes people see a different side to people and I'm in agreement with frog. You sometimes see and hear things from individuals that can sway your opinion on folk..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast