+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tombola??

Tombola??

How about this?

Name:  Screenshot_20230211-142717718.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  97.1 KB

Well that’s me offski to a nearby boozer in Kirkcaldy. Nuff said !! Can’t even be angry anymore as I’ve lost the will and any lingering hope.

Have a complete clear out from the manager to the “prima donas that are picking up wages contrary to Trade descriptions Act as theses duffers are definitely not Professional footballers. Start from tomorrow preparing for the Championship and only play the guys who will be here next season. I would also have the No users doing double training sessions from now to the end of the season, as they have been shown up yet again, this time by a team who played 120 minutes on Wednesday on a ploughed field of a pitch who still look yards quicker than our lot

He's surely gone by Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    He's surely gone by Monday...
    Defeat today, he should be gone today.

I don’t blame him, I put this on those who appointed him, Alexander and the pretenders wearing the shirts.
    Very poor executive management decisions.

Extending and then neither backing or sacking Alexander last May was fatal.

I don't understand the rage about his appointment unless you're convinced Simo would have been so much better and that's a stretch.

But he's clearly had his chance and we urgently need to turn to another former player to see if he does any better.

I don't understand the rage about his appointment unless you're convinced Simo would have been so much better and that's a stretch.

But he's clearly had his chance and we urgently need to turn to another former player to see if he does any better.
    Unless the former player is going to come in and be ruthless with this shower of no users. Then I would prefer for a total change of direction and appoint someone with no former ties to the club or Scottish football .

He’s been sacked already I hear from a great source.

Fingers crossed...will have what's there till summer then we'll see.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)